Lisna Waters Lisbon 22 Jet Deluxe Straight Double Ended Whirlpool Bath & Air Spa Baths 1700mm x 800mm by Lisna Waters
Lisna Waters Lisbon 22 Jet Deluxe Straight Double Ended Whirlpool Bath & Air Spa Baths 1700mm x 800mm
Lisna Waters Lisbon Deluxe Straight Double Ended Whirlpool Bath & AirSpa Baths 1700mm x 800mm 22 Jets
The Lisbon Whirlpool Bath is one of our most popular whirlpool baths, which would bring any bathroom into the 21st Century and make you the envy of your friends and family.
Utilising the latest designs and spa bath components the Lisna Waters Deluxe Revive Spa baths use only designer heavy duty solid brass air spa jets expertly installed into the base of the bath along with the new 0.5HP air blower.
Lisna Waters Revive Deluxe spa jets combined with new powerful air blower now elegantly releases 100s of bubbles to provide an exhilarating and relaxing bath experience.
Lisna Waters Revive solid brass air spa jets ensure the lifespan of the bath far exceeds those of other baths using pvc or plastic air spa jets that can crack or break over time.
Backed Up With a Comprehensive 1 Year Parts RTB Warranty
Fully European CE Approved
- Deluxe Electronic Control System & Touchpad
- Inline Heater, helps to keep the bath water warm by gently heating the water when the whirlpool system is in operation
- Underwater LED Light that changing through 7 colours.
- Front Panel
- Fitted whirlpool
- Chrome Popup Waste
- FM Radio
- 10 Massage Jets
- 2 Adjustable Large Jets
- 10 Air Spa Jets
- 2 Pillows
- Handheld shower
- Control pad
- Speaker builtin
- Bath Filler Tap Feature
- Built in taps
- 1.0 Horsepower whirlpool pump
- 0.5 Horsepower air spa pump for the ultimate air massage experience.
- Reinforced Bath with stainless steel support frame
- See line Diagram for product dimensions
Please ensure this bath in fitted by fully qualified plumbers and electricians
Free Upgrade To Underwater Lighting As Standard
- Hot and cold connectors
- Bar pressure 1.5 - 3 Bar (pump will be required on gravity fed systems.
- The baths electric mains can be plugged directly into a standard 13A socket OUTSIDE of the bathroom. Its advisable to connect the bath within the bathroom via a flex outlet plug fused at 13A with external double pole isolation on a IP56 connection. This will require removal of the factory fitted plug and qualified electrician should be employed. Removing fitted plug will NOT invalidate the warranty at all!
Please ensure you leave at least 18" clear space in front of the whirlpool bath this allows access to the bath if required for servicing. I.e. do not put toilet / basin to close to the bath causing an obstruction.
Please note that the position of the whirlpool controls, jets waste, suction and optional light are for illustration purposes and the actual location may be different, if you have preference please do contact us as we can have the jets placed exactly how you require them.
Please see www.lisnawaters.co.uk for full fitting instructions and more technical information.
- Price Match/Ask A Question
Price Match/Ask A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**
* Denotes required information
** Please note that we cannot offer a price match retrospectively after an order is placed or on orders that have already been dispatched or delivered.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend
Before You Continue, There Are Some Essential Items Which We Recommend You May Need