Insignia Premium 1050mm x 850mm Rectangle Hydro Shower Cabin - Customise Frame by Insignia
Insignia Premium 1050mm x 850mm Rectangle Hydro Shower Cabin - Customise Frame
Insignia Premium 1050mm x 850mm Non Steam Rectangle Hydro Shower Cabin - Customise Frame
Welcome to the Insignia Premium Steam Shower, an excellent choice. This excellent shower comes with all the standard luxury extras you would expect from the Insignia Premium range.
This wonderful shower is fitted, as standard, with all the amazing features of the Insignia Premium Range. Steam function, chromatherapy lighting, bluetooth connectivity and a leak free tray design.
You can also design your shower to match your own personal tastes and style. Select frame colours, panel colours and finishes and glass options to provide you with the perfect shower of your dreams.
- Tray: Insignia's industry changing LeakFree tray design
- Assembly: Fast assembly with Insignia's QuickClick build system
- Customisation: Fully customisable with options for framework colour and back panel colours for a truly bespoke shower enclosure
- Frame Colour: Black
- Back Panel Colour: Mirror as standard - Matte and Carbon colour options available
- Glass Colour: Clear
- Shape: Rectangle Shower Enclosure
- Bluetooth connectivity from any smart device.
- Innovative M touch control panel with media connections
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Chromotherapy Internal Lighting 7 colour spectrum, either fixed or scrolling
- Unique after shower Ozone disinfection system
- Fast start 3kW steam generator
- Chrome finished steam outlet
- Overhead monsoon rain shower
- Multi-functional hand shower with optimal height setting
- 6 omni-directional body jets
- Thermostatic controlled with Vernet technology
- Hot and cold connections
- Recommended 2.5 BAR pressure minimum
- Do NOT exceed 3.4 BAR pressure
- Insignia's EasyGlide twin door wheels
- Magnetic door seals
- 6mm tempered glass enclosure
- Toughened glass shelf with chrome rail
- Reinforced polymer tray with steel frame and adjustable feet
- Cushioned fold down seat
- 2 Year parts warranty upon registration
Insignia Showers proudly introduce the Premium 1050x850mm shower range, the latest addition to the Insignia catalogue. The top of the range Insignia Premium steam shower cabin is yet another magnificently crafted example to incorporate 2nd generation leak free and fast build shower solutions. With its gleaming outer glass exterior and inner mirrored back panels, you are immediately struck by how light and airy this shower feels. Open the chrome handled door, mounted on easy glide wheels and step into a bright and spacious interior. With its high ceilings and light able to enter at every angle, this shower creates a bright and uplifting space.
The overhead monsoon rainfall shower head immediately immerses your body in calming water to help soothe your body and alleviate the tensions from the day. Alternatively, multi pressure showerhead is also available on an easy to use riser rail for optimal height setting and manoeuvrability. Take a seat on the fold down stool and enjoy six relaxing body jets designed to gently massage your body.
Connect your own audio through Insignias 2nd generation Bluetooth touch sensitive control panel and enjoy listening to your favourite music or audiobook whilst relaxing under the soft glow of the internal multi-coloured ring lighting.
Boost your wellbeing even more with the steam functionality and the fast-start 3kw steam generator which encases the cabin with steam in minutes, meanwhile the thermostatic valve keeps a consistent temperature within the cabin, so you can enjoy a totally balanced environment.
- Free Gift - Pre-Integrated Thermostatic Valve - pre-built into the shower cabin to allow you to safely regulate the hot & cold water
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional Shower Guard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass, 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 square metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors, If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Optional WRAS Approved Braided Hose - The Insignia WRAS approved flexible braided hose is an essential part of your shower. Insignia highly recommend that this essential item is included with the purchase of you shower or upgraded on your existing shower. This pack includes 2x80cm WRAS approved flexible braided hoses. Designed for everyday usage it can withstand high levels of pressure, heat and tension. WRAS stands for Water Regulations Advisory Scheme and is a certification mark that demonstrates compliance with the high standards set out by water regulations. WRAS approval is accepted by every water supplier in the UK so you can be assured of its high quality and durability.
- BASIC WASTE TRAP INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Standard Delivery is usually within 7-10 working days on all Insignia products.
Express 2-5 working days delivery available upon request for additional cost of only £19.99.
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 2 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
A pump must not be used on the output of a combi boiler.
It is essential that a fully qualified plumber install the unit in accordance with current regulations.
Please note you must register your purchase on Insignia's Website this will ensure you receive your warranty and a speedy resolution should any problems ever arise. Please Visit http://www.insigniarange.com/warrantyreg.asp
- Price Match/Ask A Question
Price Match/Ask A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**
* Denotes required information
** Please note that we cannot offer a price match retrospectively after an order is placed or on orders that have already been dispatched or delivered.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend
Before You Continue, There Are Some Essential Items Which We Recommend You May Need