Whirlpoo Sanitiser Tablets Pack of 6 (300 Tablets) by Jupiter Bathrooms
Whirlpoo Sanitiser Tablets Pack of 6 (300 Tablets)
- DescriptionWhirlpool Sanitiser tablets Pack of 6 (300 Tablets)
For regular sanitising treatment of your Whirlpool or Spa bath. For a fresher more hygienic system. Use after each use of the bath.
How to use..
- After each use of the bath and before emptying, put one tablet into the bath water
- Switch on the system & run for 2-5 minutes
- Switch off the system and drain as normal
- Your Whirlpool bath has now been effectively treated
These small, white tablets are based on dry chlorine donor, sodium dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC) which is blended with effervescent components before being compressed into tablet form. The result is a fast-dissolving, highly convenient, safer and more accurate alternative to liquid bleach.
Chlorine is regarded by many, including the Health Service and the Government, as one of the most effective disinfectants in the fight against disease. That is why it is recommended by the world's major authorities for use against HIV (AIDS) and Hepatitis B viruses and why almost all of the world's piped water supplies are treated with chlorine.
Disinfecting solutions prepared from Pure-Spa Sanitising Tablets containing NaDCC are fast acting and have a complete spectrum of biocidal activity. Bacteria, bacterial spores, algae, fungi, protozoa and viruses are all sensitive to their effects.
The problem of corrosion associated with liquid bleach has often resulted in the use of more expensive and less effective alternatives. It has been demonstrated that chlorine solutions produced using NaDCC tablets are in general significantly less corrosive.
Labelling - Sanitiser Tablets (single pot, 50 tablets)
Contains Troclosene Sodium
1.7g NaDCC per tablet
- Caution: Solution may bleach fabrics.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Irritating to eyes and respiratory system.
- Contact with acid liberates toxic gases.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep container dry.
- In case of explosion do not breathe fumes.
- Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (Chlorine)
- Very toxic to aquatic organisms
The warnings & the hazard symbols on the pack are designed to refer to the entire pot of tablets, not neccessarily to one tablet that is dissolved in a bath full of water (approx 150L).
- Price Match/Ask A Question
Price Match/Ask A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**
* Denotes required information
** Please note that we cannot offer a price match retrospectively after an order is placed or on orders that have already been dispatched or delivered.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend