Vidalux Selsey Twin 1300 x 1300 Steam Shower by Vidalux
Vidalux Selsey Twin 1300 x 1300 Steam Shower
Vidalux Selsey Twin 1300 x 1300 Steam Shower
This elegantly designed Selsey Twin Steam Shower is one of inexcusable extravagance and a fine example as to just why Vidalux customers have reviewed Vidalux products and services to be a market leader amongst all steam shower and sauna manufactures.
The two-person design allows extra space for you to share the luxury or even indulge in a showering and sauna experience like no other, all by yourself, with ample room to ensure complete relaxation. The shower comes packed with all the high-end features you can be accustom to within the Vidalux range. The Bluetooth control panel allows users to connect via their phone to the sound system to play their favourite playlist, at the touch of a button, while the quick start steam generator seamlessly fills the cabin with steam to deliver all the splendour and health rewards of the spa.
All these features and more can be controlled by the control panel inside the cabin or effortlessly with the handy remote control without the need to step inside allowing you to start the steam sauna while you get ready or to simply play your favourite tracks while youre in the bathroom getting ready for a night on the town
The features do not end there. Combined with the wonderful and leading design, leading features such as the chromotherapy mood lighting that can scroll through a full spectrum of colour or be held on any of your choice to suit your mood, FM radio, quick release door wheels for easy cleaning, Ozone sterilisation and extractor fan all found in this ultra-modern cabin and ensure this shower will be at the forefront of technical desirability set to amaze those lucky enough to enjoy it for years to come.
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 2 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
- Vidaluxs renowned Fast start 2.8KW steam generator
- Unique Leak-Seal technology, innovation and guarantee
- No silicone on show design
- Aromatherapy function for infused essence into the steam
- High quality Vernet thermostatic shower valve with scolding protection No need for additional Pressure equalising valve
- Crisp White, Easy Clean finish
- Large overhead monsoon rain shower
- Vidalux robust Touch screen control panel
- Bluetooth connection and FM Radio
- Fully remote controlled. Start the steam or enjoy the media functions without stepping inside
- Internal Colour changing chromotherapy light Select any one of 8 colours or pause on the one that suits your mood
- 20 multi-spray massage jets
- Easy-glide quick-release door runners for ease of cleaning
- Compatible with all combi boiler systems
- Longlife LED subtle mood backlights
- Redesigned, unique after shower Ozone sterilisation cleaning system
- Extractor Fan Essential for clearing steam inside when showering
- 90mm Fast Flow Waste
- Chrome finished hand shower and riser rail
- Complimentary rot protected wood effect freestanding stool and Floor Insert
- Storage shelf with retainer and towel rail
- 90mm fast flow waste
- High-quality speaker system
- The reinforced acrylic base sits on a steel frame for a market-leading stability
- Adjustable levelling feet under the tray
- Full 5mm safety Glass
- Dedicated technical support
- Full installation guides
- 5 Year warranty upon registration
- Now Includes Freestanding Stool
- Now Includes Wooden Floor Insert
- Add Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x standard 900mm long braided hoses for Hot & Cold Connection as not supplied by Vidalux
- iShower Compatible - Check Here for Product Info not Included as standard but is an optional extra, please see options. If ordered with your steam shower you can save £10.
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Optional ShowerGuard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass. 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 sq metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors,If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- BASIC WASTE TRAP INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Please note you must register you warranty with Vidalux - please see below
Additional Installation Notes:
Electrical: This steam shower cabin requires 1 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plug and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you may also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The shower cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location.
- Price Match/Ask A Question
Price Match/Ask A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**
* Denotes required information
** Please note that we cannot offer a price match retrospectively after an order is placed or on orders that have already been dispatched or delivered.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend
Before You Continue, There Are Some Essential Items Which We Recommend You May Need