Vidalux Fusion 1200 x 900 Hydro Shower Cabin by Vidalux
Vidalux Fusion 1200 x 900 Hydro Shower Cabin
Vidalux Fusion 1200 x 900 Hydro Shower Cabin
Introducing the latest addition to the stunning Vidalux range, another magnificently crafted enclosure as part of Vidaluxs Leak Free showers which sees them rated as the best by their customers. Now available in 1200x900mm, step into the spacious interior creating an elegant and palatial space for you to relax
No unsightly silicone on show, quick release easy clean wheels for easy cleaning and of course, Vidaluxs full no-leak guarantee and unique, Leak-Seal design
Fully compatible with combi boilers and no need for a pressure equalising valve, unlike other manufacturers, no other showers on the market can offer the same luxury and quality as the Vidalux range
The Fusion look
The genius of the Fusions steam shower cabin is that it has enough black to make a statement without coming across as shouting. The back panel and ceiling are both in Midnight Black, as is the base of the shower tray. The top of the shower tray, however, has a rot-free wood tray insert for a pop of contrast while the shower enclosure has a frameless design and uses clear glass for visual lightness. It is an exceptionally beautiful shower that will look gorgeous regardless of your choice of bathroom decor.
- Midnight Black back panel
- Midnight Black tray with rot-free wood tray insert
- Clear glass enclosure
- Frameless design
- Unique Leak-Seal technology and guarantee
- No silicone on show design
- High-quality thermostatic shower valve with scolding protection No need for additional Pressure equalising valve
- Large overhead monsoon rain shower
- Midnight Black finish
- 6 multi-spray massage jets (better than single spray type)
- Compatible with all combi boiler systems
- 90mm Fast Flow Waste
- Chrome finished hand shower and riser rail
- Complimentary rot protected freestanding wood stool and Floor Insert
- The reinforced acrylic base sits on a steel frame for a market-leading stability
- Adjustable levelling feet under the tray
- Full 5mm safety Glass
- Dedicated technical support
- Full installation guides
- Coloured back panels and clear front glass
- 5 Year warranty upon registration
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 2 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Optional ShowerGuard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass. 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 sq metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors,If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- BASIC WASTE TRAP INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Additional Installation Notes:
Electrical: This steam shower cabin requires 1 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plug and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you may also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The shower cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location.
- Price Match/Ask A Question
Price Match/Ask A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**
* Denotes required information
** Please note that we cannot offer a price match retrospectively after an order is placed or on orders that have already been dispatched or delivered.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend
Before You Continue, There Are Some Essential Items Which We Recommend You May Need