Lisna Waters LW9 White 1200mm x 900mm Steam Shower Enclosure by Lisna Waters
Lisna Waters LW9 White 1200mm x 900mm Steam Shower Enclosure
Lisna Waters LW9 White 1200mm x 900mm Steam Shower
Lisna Water's LW9 is a 1200 x 900 rectangular steam shower cabin. Lisna Waters steam showers do not require any grouting or tiling, simply install the shower in your space, connect to the water & power and your steam shower is complete and ready for you to enjoy.
At 1200mm x 900mm the LW9 will sit perfectly in the corner of your bathroom, or against a single wall and whilst it has a compact footprint the sense of space inside the steam shower cabin is in no way diminished.
- 3KW Steam Generator
- 1200mm x 900mm
- Height: 2180mm
- Touch Control Panel
- Easy Clean Protection
- Back Massage Jets
- Shower Valve with Vernet Element
- Thermostatic Sensor
- FM Radio
- Bluetooth Connection
- Designer Top Rain Shower
- Handheld Shower and Slide Rail Kit
- Chromotherapy Lighting
- EasyPlumb Kit
- Free Fitting Kit
- Freestanding Stool Available as Free Gift if you select option
- Ozone Sterilization System
- Circular Fan
- Modern Glass Shelves
- Lisna Waters 6 Year Guarantee upon registration
- Fully European CE Approved
- Industry Standard ISO 9001
Large steam rooms allow the occupant to sit or stand at a comfortable distance from the steam outlet whilst enjoying the steam facilities. In order to offer the same steam facilities but within a smaller shower cabin footprint the location of the steam outlet pod may be close to the occupant. Care must be taken when using the steam function to avoid scalding. Children should NOT use the steam within the product unless under strict adult supervision.
Electrical: This steam shower cabin requires 1 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plug and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you may also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The steam cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location. All Measurements and weights are for guidance only. Package dimensions may change without notification. Whilst every effort is made to ensure this information is kept up to date, design and features are subject to change without notification.
*With Lisna Waters you automatically get a 2 year parts guarantee, if you register your model on our website you will receive a free extended parts guarantee up to 6 years.
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener
- Free Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x standard 1m braided hoses and standard shower cabin waste.
- PEV - (Pressure Equalising Valve) - We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
- Black or White Back Colour Option - Choose a colour for the back of your shower.
- FREE GIFT Wooden Stool - Select Option - Allows you to sit down and enjoy your shower with the freestanding wooden stool.
- Price Match/Ask A Question
Price Match/Ask A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**
* Denotes required information
** Please note that we cannot offer a price match retrospectively after an order is placed or on orders that have already been dispatched or delivered.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend
Before You Continue, There Are Some Essential Items Which We Recommend You May Need