Insignia Platinum 800mm x 800mm Quadrant Steam Shower Cabin Customise Frame by Insignia
Insignia Platinum 800mm x 800mm Quadrant Steam Shower Cabin Customise Frame
Insignia Platinum 800mm x 800mm Offset Quadrant Steam Shower Cabin Customise Frame
The best things really do come in small packages which is something the Platinum 800mm steam shower encapsulates. Packed out with features, this luxurious steam shower has it all. From the stainless-steel monsoon rain shower, the microphone style hand shower or chrome finished body jets, the choice is yours with showering options. Added to this you have the steam facility, which permeates the enclosure through the aesthetically glorious Tri-Jet Steam System. It doesnt stop there as the cabin is finished off with a matching wood floor and stool combination. Adding all this to the Bluetooth control panel and multi-coloured roof lighting, you can create your very own relaxing haven in this cosy steam shower enclosure.
- Measures 800mm x 800mm x 2170mm (W x L x H)
- MAIN IMAGE SHOWS PL8 Black Frame PL8-QBF-CG
- Leakfree Tray: Insignia's industry changing LeakFree tray design
- Assembly: Fast assembly with Insignia's QuickClick build system
- Customisation: Fully customisable with options for framework colour, glass colour and back panel colours for a truly bespoke shower enclosure
- Frame Colour: Black/Chrome
- Back Panel Colour: Mirror as standard - Matte and Carbon colour options available
- Glass Colour: Clear
- Shape: Quadrant Corner Shower Enclosure
- Bluetooth connectivity from any smart device.
- Insignias Fast Start 3kw Steam Generator with Tri Jet Outlet
- Innovative M touch control panel with media connections
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Insignias exclusive Aromatherapy Modular Injection System - AMI
- Chromotherapy Internal Lighting 7 colour spectrum, either fixed or scrolling
- Unique after shower Ozone disinfection system
- Stainless steel 96 jet Hi-Flo overhead shower
- Microphone style hand shower with optimal height setting
- 6 high quality omni-directional brass body jets finished in chrome
- Thermostatic controlled with Vernet technology
- Hot and cold connections
- Recommended 2.5 BAR pressure minimum
- Do NOT exceed 3.4 BAR pressure
- Insignia's EasyGlide twin door wheels
- Magnetic door seals
- 6mm tempered glass enclosure
- Toughened glass shelf with chrome rail
- Reinforced polymer tray with steel frame and adjustable feet
- Waterproof grain effect tray insert and matching stool
- 5 Year parts warranty upon registration
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional Shower Guard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass, 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 square metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors, If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Optional WRAS Approved Braided Hose - The Insignia WRAS approved flexible braided hose is an essential part of your shower. Insignia highly recommend that this essential item is included with the purchase of you shower or upgraded on your existing shower. This pack includes 2x80cm WRAS approved flexible braided hoses and 1x60cm WRAS approved flexible braided hoses. Designed for everyday usage it can withstand high levels of pressure, heat and tension. WRAS stands for Water Regulations Advisory Scheme and is a certification mark that demonstrates compliance with the high standards set out by water regulations. WRAS approval is accepted by every water supplier in the UK so you can be assured of its high quality and durability.
Standard Delivery is usually within 7-10 working days on all Insignia products.
Express 2-5 working days delivery available upon request for additional cost of only £19.99.Extra Notes:
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 2 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
A pump must not be used on the output of a combi boiler.
It is essential that a fully qualified plumber install the unit in accordance with current regulations.
Please note you must register your purchase on Insignia's Website this will ensure you receive your warranty and a speedy resolution should any problems ever arise. Please Visit http://www.insigniarange.com/warrantyreg.asp
- Price Match/Ask A Question
Price Match/Ask A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**
* Denotes required information
** Please note that we cannot offer a price match retrospectively after an order is placed or on orders that have already been dispatched or delivered.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend
Before You Continue, There Are Some Essential Items Which We Recommend You May Need