Walk In Shower Enclosures
Here at JT SPAS we not only provide quality showers and baths, we also provide quality bathroom equipment including walk In Shower Enclosures. All our products come with a full guarantee including our easy to install Walk In Shower Enclosures. With so many different styles to choose from and all with affordable prices, we have a walkin shower enclosure to suit any type of bathroom.
« Prev |1|2|3|4|5|6| Next »
- Latest Products
Installing shower enclosures in bathrooms is beneficial to everyone in the home. Not only will they prevent water from flowing onto the bathroom floor, they also help to prevent moulds and mildew from accumulating outside the shower enclosure. If you are new to the concept of a walk-in shower, then it's wise to do some research to help you decide which type would best suit your needs.
A shower enclosure is a walled shower area where you can take a shower without having to worry about water leaking all over the bathroom and making the whole room wet. It also provides you with some privacy when you shower. There are non-transparent enclosures that you can install if you prefer a little more privacy. A walk in shower also gives the appearance of having a separate room within the bathroom. This is especially useful if you have kids, if they tend to come in and out the bathroom all the time. You can have a shower whilst they brush their teeth or use the toilet.
• Frameless shower doors. A frameless shower door gives an elegant and modern look in a bathroom. Leakage is not an issue with frameless enclosures as each panel is sealed tight with a sealant especially designed to prevent leakages.
• Hinged. Hinged walk in shower enclosures have doors that swing outward, so they are more suitable in a spacious bathroom. The chrome or metal features of this type add a touch of style in the room.
• Bi-fold. You can save space in your bathroom with bi-fold enclosures. They are practical and will fit in any size of enclosure.
• Sliding. Sliding walk in showers are perfect for small bathrooms. They also give an impression of a modern bathroom and enclosure. A clear glass or acrylic enclosure is the best option.
• D-Shaped. They are more suitable for a bath and shower combo, and for bathrooms that do not have much space.
• Quadrant. They are the most common type of enclosure and fit in most corners. And they are fitted with sliding doors to further minimise the use of space.
You can have a custom-made walk in shower enclosure that will be perfect for your bathroom size and your design preference, although this may come at a price, compared to built enclosures. You can work with a professional installer to measure your bathroom and help you pick out the most suitable enclosure type. Hiring a professional rather than doing the job yourself will not only save you time and effort, but you can be assured that the job will be of a good standard.
Walk in showers have their own appeal and functionality that greatly benefit those who use them every day. Remodelling your bathroom to include an enclosure is a sound investment, given that it is one of the bathroom features that is used every single day.