Vidalux Serenity Steam Shower 1200mm x 900mm White Cubicle
This versatile rectangular shower can be fitted almost anywhere in the bathroom. It can go up against a left or right wall or in the center of the room, backed to a single wall, its splendor making a fantastic focal point. Available in either Ocean Mirror or Crystal White finish, this fabulous shower has it all. If you want a new level of luxury, look no further.
This fantastic looking shower offers all the best and most well-loved features in an extra spacious enclosure. Colour changing chromotherapy light that can scroll through a full spectrum of colour or be held on any of your choosing. A quick start steam generator to deliver you a fantastic sauna just when you want it. The thermostatic shower valve to regulate the temperature to ensure you enjoy every minute. Large monsoon shower that will leave you wondering why you ever accepted less. 3 multi spray adjustable body jets that offer a much better massage than the single pin type. Bluetooth connection and FM radio to deliver your favorite playlist through the high-quality speakers, extractor fan, sterilisation and more.
- 1200mm x 900mm x 2200mm
- Fast start 2.8KW steam generator
- Dedicated technical support
- Full installation guides
- High quality Vernet thermostatic shower valve
- White Finish
- Chrome finish hand shower and riser rail
- LED back lights
- 3 multi spray message jets
- Large monsoon rain shower
- Internal mood lighting
- Touch screen control panel
- Aromatherapy function
- Bluetooth connection
- Storage shelf
- Built in FM radio
- High quality speaker system
- Reinforced acrylic base sits on a steel frame
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Quick release door runners
- Ozone sterilisation
- Full 5mm safety Glass
- Coloured back panels and clear front glass
- Extractor Fan
- 5 Year warranty upon registration
- Compliment with either flip down seat or freestanding stool optional
- Add Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x standard 900mm long braided hoses for Hot & Cold Connection as not supplied by Vidalux
- iShower Compatible - Check Here for Product Info not Included as standard but is an optional extra, please see options. If ordered with your steam shower you can save £10.
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Optional ShowerGuard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass. 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 sq metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors,If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- BASIC WASTE TRAP INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 2 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
Please note you must register your purchase on Insignia's Website this will ensure you receive your warranty and a speedy resolution should any problems ever arise. Please Visit http://www.insigniarange.com/warrantyreg.asp
Additional Installation Notes:
Electrical: This steam shower cabin requires 1 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plug and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you may also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The shower cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location.
Healthy Stock Levels
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**