Vidalux Right Clearwater Steam Shower 1200mm x 800mm Mirror Offset Quadrant Cubicle
This extremely popular 1200 x 800 elongated unit come styled in two fantastic and stylish colours Ocean Mirror or Crystal White and is offered in both Left and Right hand sitting. One of our most popular units, the Clearwater offers a little more space than the regular sized quadrant units while still being able to be installed into most bathroom layouts. All the favored and most well love features can be found in this unit, bringing your bathroom to life is the Bluetooth connectivity to play your phones media, the large overhead monsoon shower, quick start steam generator, massage jets and aromatherapy function are just a few of the amazing features that can be found in this shower. If your bathroom has a little more room, you should certainly consider this wonderful steam shower cabin.
- Fast start 2.8KW steam generator
- Dedicated technical support
- Full installation guides
- High quality Vernet thermostatic shower valve
- Ocean Mirror finish
- Right HAND MODEL
- Chrome finish hand shower and riser rail
- LED back lights
- 3 multi spray message jets
- Large monsoon rain shower
- Internal mood lighting
- Touch screen control panel
- Aromatherapy function
- Bluetooth connection
- Storage shelf
- Built in FM radio
- High quality speaker system
- Reinforced acrylic base sits on a steel frame
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Quick release door runners
- Ozone sterilisation
- Full 5mm safety Glass
- Coloured back panels and clear front glass
- Extractor Fan
- Now Includes Freestanding Stool
- Now Includes Wooden Floor Insert
- 5 Year warranty upon registration
- Compliment with either flip down seat or freestanding stool optional
- Add Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x standard 900mm long braided hoses for Hot & Cold Connection as not supplied by Vidalux
- iShower Compatible - Check Here for Product Info not Included as standard but is an optional extra, please see options. If ordered with your steam shower you can save £10.
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Optional ShowerGuard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass. 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 sq metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors,If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- BASIC WASTE TRAP INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 2 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
Please note you must register your purchase on Insignia's Website this will ensure you receive your warranty and a speedy resolution should any problems ever arise. Please Visit http://www.insigniarange.com/warrantyreg.asp
Additional Installation Notes:
Electrical: This steam shower cabin requires 1 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plug and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you may also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The shower cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location.
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**