Vidalux Pure-E 1000mm x 1000mm Quadrant Shower Pod Cubicle Self-Contained Cabin With Electric Shower
The Pure showers are part of our range of hassle free and easy installation shower cabins, ideal for anybody that just wants a great looking shower cabin the can be installed in the bathroom with minimal fuss. The 1000 version is great for an area where space is at a premium or where accompanied by an additional bath. Perfect for just a cold water feed as this has an electric shower.
The Pure E (Electric) range is complete with an electric shower from the well trusted Triton brand of electric showers and comes in a choice of finishes and power ratings aimed to deliver a complete and easy solution. This solution is easy to install, freestanding and has smooth and sleek lines and modern design.
- 1000mm x 1000mm x 2150mm
- White finish
- Dedicated technical support
- Full installation guides
- 8.5KW or 9.5KW Triton Shower Standard White - see optional colour upgrades
- Chrome finish hand shower and riser rail
- Easy and money saving installation
- Storage shelf
- Reinforced acrylic base sits on a steel frame
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Quick release door runners
- Full 5mm safety Glass
- Easy solution and install
- Easy plumb tray
- Back panels are solid and not see through Save on decoration and tiling
- Coloured back panels and clear front glass
- 2 Year warranty upon registration
- Compliment with either flip down seat or freestanding stool
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Optional ShowerGuard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass. 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 sq metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors,If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- BASIC WASTE TRAP INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Additional Installation Notes:
Electrical: This steam shower cabin requires 1 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plug and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you may also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location.
Call For Availability
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**