Vidalux Pure 900mm x 900mm Black Quadrant Hydro Shower Cubicle Self-Contained Cabin
The Pure showers are part of our range of hassle free and easy installation shower cabins, ideal for anybody that just wants a great looking shower cabin the can be installed in the bathroom with minimal fuss. This 900 quadrant shower design is the best selling shower cabin in Europe. Available in either Ocean Mirror or Crystal White finish and can be complimented with either a freestanding stool or flip down seat
Elegant in both its simplicity and its design. The Pure range is designed to offer an easy solution to anyone replacing an old shower. Easy to install, this free standing, self-contained unit sits against the wall allowing for the solid back panels to completely cover up any unsightly mess left behind from the previous shower saving hundreds on tiling and decorating. No longer is there a need to risk leaking showers and shower valves installed inside the wall, the Pure range it not only revolutionary in its installation, the large overhead shower allows the users to enjoy and enhanced showering experience and the body massage jets offer hydrotherapy relief to aching muscles, this shower is several steps up from the normal old fashioned showers.
- 900mm x 900mm x 2300mm
- High quality Vernet thermostatic shower valve
- Black Back Walls Glass finish
- Chrome finished hand shower and riser rail
- 3 multi spray message jets
- Large overhead monsoon rain shower
- Dedicated technical support
- Full installation guides
- Storage shelf
- Reinforced acrylic base sits on a steel frame
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Quick release door runners
- Full 5mm safety Glass
- Coloured back panels and clear front glass
- 3 Year warranty upon registration
- Compliment with either flip down seat or freestanding stool
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Optional ShowerGuard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass. 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 sq metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors,If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- BASIC WASTE TRAP INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 2 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
Please note you must register your purchase on Vidalux Website this will ensure you receive your warranty and a speedy resolution should any problems ever arise.
Additional Installation Notes:
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The shower cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location.
Call For Availability
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**