Vidalux Miami Steam Shower 900mm x 900mm Mirrored Quadrant Cubicle
Complete with bathing paddle tub, the Miami offers the ability to splash your feet whilst you sit back and enjoy your steam session or even lets you have a solution for bathing a toddler, either way for bathrooms big and small the Miami will look fantastic. Packed with features and coming in 900 x 900 or an extra super-sized 1050 x 1050, this shower should not be overlooked when youre choosing your luxury bathroom retreat
With its bathing paddle tub the Miami is great for any bathroom where space may not allow for both a bath and a shower. Suitable for bathing toddlers or just splashing your feet whilst you enjoy a powerful quick start steam sauna session, the high rise tub is really eye-catching and unique and is finished in a striking Ocean Mirror finish that is just reflective enough to allow the user to have an effortless and smooth shave after a steam session once all the bodys pours are open.
Features on this very popular shower include: Bluetooth connectivity to listen to your favorite music, FM radio, quick start steam generator, chromotherapy lighting that can be set to cycle or set to any colour, a large stainless steel monsoon shower head, hand shower and riser rail, body jets, touch screen panel and a whole lot more.
- 900mm x 900mm x 2200mm
- Fast start 2.8KW steam generator
- Bath Tub Base
- Dedicated technical support
- Full installation guides
- High quality Vernet thermostatic shower valve
- Mirrored Finish
- Chrome finish hand shower and riser rail
- LED back lights
- 3 multi spray message jets
- Large monsoon rain shower
- Internal mood lighting
- Touch screen control panel
- Aromatherapy function
- Bluetooth connection
- Storage shelf
- Built in FM radio
- High quality speaker system
- Reinforced acrylic base sits on a steel frame
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Quick release door runners
- Ozone sterilisation
- Full 5mm safety Glass
- Coloured back panels and clear front glass
- Extractor Fan
- Freestanding Stool
- Wooden Floor Insert
- 5 Year warranty upon registration
- Add Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x standard 900mm long braided hoses for Hot & Cold Connection as not supplied by Vidalux
- iShower Compatible - Check Here for Product Info not Included as standard but is an optional extra, please see options. If ordered with your steam shower you can save £10.
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Optional ShowerGuard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass. 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 sq metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors,If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- BASIC WASTE TRAP INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 2 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
Please note you must register your purchase on Insignia's Website this will ensure you receive your warranty and a speedy resolution should any problems ever arise. Please Visit http://www.insigniarange.com/warrantyreg.asp
Additional Installation Notes:
Electrical: This steam shower cabin requires 1 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plug and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you may also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The shower cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location.
Call For Availability
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**