Vidalux Hydro Plus 800mm x 800mm Mirrored Quadrant Hydro Shower Cubicle Self-Contained Cabin
- Price Match / Ask A Question
Vidalux Hydro Plus 800mm x 800mm Mirrored Quadrant Hydro Shower Cubicle Self-Contained CabinThe Hydro Plus range was designed to give a little more than the norm. Complete with chromotherapy mood lighting that can be set to cycle through a spectrum of colours or held to stay on any colour of your choice, full Bluetooth connectivity and FM radio to allow you to have access to all your favorite music while you unwind, the extractor fan and sterilisation unit to add to your experience and not forgetting the Vernet thermostatic shower valve to ensure a constant temperature and the body massage jets to ensure you get the ultimate in showering pleasure.
The Hydro Plus has the most features of any hydro shower in our range, top monsoon shower, hand shower and jets are just a few of the many features this market leader has on offer. Available in a 800 and 900 sizing and in Ocean Mirror and Crystal White finish Coupled with a freestanding stool or flip down seat this shower is perfect for everyone that desires just a little bit more.
- High quality Vernet thermostatic shower valve
- Mirrored finish
- Chrome finished hand shower and riser rail
- LED back lights
- 3 multi spray message jets
- Large overhead monsoon rain shower
- Chromotherapy mood lighting
- Dedicated technical support
- Full installation guides
- Touch screen control panel
- Bluetooth connection to listen to phones media
- Storage shelf
- FM radio
- High quality speaker system
- Reinforced acrylic base sits on a steel frame
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Quick release door runners
- Full 5mm safety Glass
- Coloured back panels and clear front glass
- Extractor Fan
- 5 Year warranty upon registration
- Compliment with either flip down seat or freestanding stool
- Add Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x standard 900mm long braided hoses for Hot & Cold Connection as not supplied by Vidalux
- iShower Compatible - Check Here for Product Info not Included as standard but is an optional extra, please see options. If ordered with your steam shower you can save £10.
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Optional ShowerGuard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass. 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 sq metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors,If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- BASIC WASTE TRAP INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Please note you must register your purchase on Insignia's Website this will ensure you receive your warranty and a speedy resolution should any problems ever arise. Please Visit http://www.insigniarange.com/warrantyreg.asp
Additional Installation Notes:
Electrical: This steam shower cabin requires 1 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plug and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you may also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The shower cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location.
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**