Vidalux Hydro Plus 1200mm x 800mm Black Glass Right Hand Offset Quadrant Hydro Shower Cubicle
- Price Match / Ask A Question
Vidalux Hydro Plus 1200mm x 800mm Black Glass Right Hand Offset Quadrant Hydro Shower CubicleThe Hydro Plus range takes your showering experience to the next level. The Bluetooth connection, FM radio and hydrotherapy lighting are just some of the features that have made this range of showers one of our best sellers. Available in either 800 x 800, 900 x 900 or 800 x 1200 and in Ocean Mirror, Black Glass or Crystal White finish and complemented with either a shower stool or flip down seat. This shower suits all bathrooms and tastes and will dazzle anyone that sees it
- 1200mm x 800mm x 2200mm
- High quality Vernet thermostatic shower valve
- Right Hand Model - Left Hand Model Also Available
- Black finish - (White Option Available)
- Chrome finished hand shower and riser rail
- 3 multi spray message jets
- Chrome finished hand shower and riser rail
- LED back lights
- Large overhead monsoon rain shower
- Chromotherapy mood lighting
- Full installation guides
- Touch screen control panel
- Bluetooth connection to listen to phones media
- Storage shelf
- FM radio
- High-quality speaker system
- Reinforced acrylic base sits on a steel frame
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Quick release door runners
- Ozone sterilisation
- Full 5mm safety Glass
- Coloured back panels and clear front glass
- Extractor Fan
- 5 Year warranty upon registration
- Compliment with either flip down seat or freestanding stool
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Optional ShowerGuard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass. 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 sq metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors,If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- BASIC WASTE TRAP INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Additional Installation Notes:
Electrical: This steam shower cabin requires 1 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plug and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you may also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The shower cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location.
This product is eligible for our low cost finance option.
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can all apply.
- 6 or 12 Months Buy Now Pay Later
- 18 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 24 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 36 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 48 Months (15.9%) £/Month
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**