Vidalux Aegean Black 1700mm x 900mm Steam Shower Cabin and Whirlpool Bath
Full size whirlpool bath, steam, body jets, large monsoon shower, Bluetooth, FM radio, hand shower and more, this bath has everything. If you have to have the best in relaxation, design and enjoyment, youve found it
The Aegean 1700 is absolutely packed full of features yet still retains it clean and stylish good looks carried by its classic Black Glass interior and its modern chrome fittings designed to looks stunning in any bathroom. The best selling model of its size in Europe and with good reason. 6 high powered whirlpool jets with air mix controller and the 3 multiple spray body jets on the centre column deliver the highest level of hydrotherapy massage. The Bluetooth connection feature means you can easily play your phones media through the Aegeans high-quality speaker system, while the quick start steam system offers all the health benefits associated with steam saunas in the comfort of your own home. All powered effortlessly with the help of a revolutionary touch-screen control panel. Add this to the large monsoon, high-quality chrome hand shower, storage shelf, Ozone sterilisation unit and the thermostatic valve, the list of features is endless.
- Fast start 2.8KW steam generator
- Dedicated technical support
- Full installation guides
- Aromatherapy function
- High quality Vernet thermostatic shower valve
- Full power whirlpool system
- Air/water ratio mixer for whirlpool
- Waterfall bath tap
- Chrome finish hand shower and riser rail
- LED back lights
- 3 multi spray massage jets (better than single spray type)
- Large monsoon rain shower
- Internal mood lighting
- Touch screen control panel
- Bluetooth connection
- Storage shelf
- Built in FM radio
- High-quality speaker system
- Reinforced acrylic base sits on a steel frame
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Full 5mm safety Glass
- Coloured back panels and clear front glass
- Cushioned head rest
- Ozone sterilisation
- Extractor Fan
- 5 Year warranty upon registration
- Add Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x standard 900mm long braided hoses for Hot & Cold Connection as not supplied by Vidalux
- iShower Compatible - Check Here for Product Info not Included as standard but is an optional extra, please see options. If ordered with your steam shower you can save £10.
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Optional ShowerGuard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass. 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 sq metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors,If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- BASIC WASTE TRAP INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 2 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
Please note you must register your purchase on Insignia's Website this will ensure you receive your warranty and a speedy resolution should any problems ever arise. Please Visit http://www.insigniarange.com/warrantyreg.asp
Additional Installation Notes:
Electrical: This steam shower cabin requires 1 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plug and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you may also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The shower cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location.
Healthy Stock Levels
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**