Ultra Volt Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve With Square Handles JTY301
- Price Match / Ask A Question
Premier Ultra Volt Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve With Square Handles JTY301The Premier Bathroom Minimalist Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve is a stunning example of contemporary design, merging function and form together to make a tactile, durable unit. Temperature is controlled thermostatically within +/- 2 to 3 degrees, even if the water pressure changes. Safety features are also in place to protect yourself and your loved ones with full thermal and scalding protection; this is where the valve will shut down the water supply if there is a hot/cold water failure. It provides accurate flow control and offers excellent flow rates even at low pressure which makes it highly functional. It is crafted from solid brass which gives it a sturdy build and longevity. The fabulous chrome finish makes it look classy and sophisticated.
- Thermostatic 1 outlet shower valve
- Minimalist sleek design
- Made in Britain and from solid brass
- Can be fitted vertically or horizontally.
- Dimensions: H: 215 x W: 120 x D: 132mm
- Accurate flow control.
- TMV2 Approved BC947/1111, Valquest VQ20
- Thermostatic control to +/- 1 degree - even if the water pressure fluctuates.
- Full thermal protection to prevent scalding in the event of hot or cold water shut off.
- In the event of hot or cold water failure, the valve will shut down within 1.5 seconds.
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas.
- Our valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed, pumped, unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers.
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure.
- Our valves can deliver 5.5 litres per minute at 0.1 bar pressure.
- The cartridge is fully reversible, meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round, it doesn't need re-plumbing.
- Simply remove the cartridge, turn 180° and replace.
What is Included:
- Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Guarantee & Aftercare
During installation extra care must be taken to avoid damaging the fittings. We provide a 5 year guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials (excluding serviceable parts), providing they have been installed, cared for and used in accordance with our instructions.
- We plan to dispatch within 5 working days
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**