ST White Corner Steam Shower Cabin and Whirlpool Bath - 1350mm x 1350mm
- Price Match / Ask A Question
ST 1350mm x 1350mm Steam Shower Cabin and Whirlpool Bath - WhiteA full sized family bath with integrated whirlpool system, sits beneath a vary spacious steam shower cabin with integrated audio system.
Fitted with a stylish white electronic control pad that provides easy, fingertip access to the steam functions, audio system, lighting and circulation fan.
The roof houses a stainless steel monsoon shower head surrounded by a low voltage, LED 'Halo' light to provide illumination.
The large, full sized whirlpool bath is powered by a 1HP pump, whilst the Steam Generator is a 3kW system to create clouds of billowing, relaxing steam.
The ST is available in Polar white coloured glass. The tub is made with a high grade acrylic compound to provide a long life and great colour match to your bathrooms suite. The tub is also supported on a steel frame.
- 1350mm x 1350mm x 2240mm
- Whirlpool Bath System with 1HP Pump
- Monsoon Rainfall Shower
- Multi Function Hand Shower and Riser Bar
- Adjustable Body Jets
- Glass Shelf
- Plug and Waste
- Comprehensive Fitting and Operation Instructions
- Polar White Rear Glass
- Clear Safety Glass doors
- High Quality Thermostatic Shower Valve
- LED 'Halo' Ceiling light
- WRAS Water Supply Hoses
- 3kW Steam Unit
- Stylish Electronic
- Control Pad
- 3 Year Warranty
- Audio System with
- FM Radio and MP3 input
- Operates at Pressures of 1.5 - 4 Bar
- Flow rate of 12/14 litres per minute minimum required
- We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
- Operates at Pressures of 1.5 - 4 Bar - We recommend the Salamander ESP75 2.2 bar Shower Pump
- Free Specially Adapted Waste Trap Included Saving you over £29.98.
- Free Thermostatic Valve - allows you to regulate safely the water temperature. Saving you over £28.
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- iShower Compatible- Check Here for Product Info not Included as standard but is an optional extra, please see options. If ordered with your steam shower you can save £10.
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional Showerguard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass, 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 sq metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors,If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for Showerguard Product Info
Large steam rooms allow the occupant to sit or stand at a comfortable distance from the steam outlet whilst enjoying the steam facilities. In order to offer the same steam facilities but within a smaller shower cabin footprint the location of the steam outlet pod may be close to the occupant. Care must be taken when using the steam function to avoid scalding. Children should NOT use the steam within the product unless under strict adult supervision.
Electrical: This steam shower cabin requires 2 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plug and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you may also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The steam cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location.All Measurements and weights are for guidance only. Package dimensions may change without notification. Whilst every effort is made to ensure this information is kept up to date, design and features are subject to change without notification.
This product is eligible for our low cost finance option.
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can all apply.
- 6 or 12 Months Buy Now Pay Later
- 18 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 24 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 36 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 48 Months (15.9%) £/Month
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**