Premier Triple Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve 280 x 120 x 136mm
The Premier Bathroom Volt Triple Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve sports a sleek, minimalist design with its geometric square handle form. It offers flexibility as its thermostatic cartridge is fully reversible so even if the hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round, it can be installed without re-plumbing. It features easy to use handles that adjust water flow and temperature and operate two outlets or three outlets with diverter. It offers exception thermal protection in the form of an anti-scald feature that shuts off the system automatically should the cold or hot water supplies fail. It can be mounted vertically or horizontally and conceals unsightly pipework for a neat and seamless look.
The top handle controls one outlet, the bottom handle controls another, and the middle handle is used to set the temperature.
- Triple Valve
- Dimensions: H: 280 x W: 120 x D: 136mm
- Can be fitted vertically or horizontally.
- Accurate flow control.
- Thermostatic control to +/- 1 degree - even if the water pressure fluctuates.
- Full thermal protection to prevent scalding in the event of hot or cold water shut off.
- In the event of hot or cold water failure, the valve will shut down within 1.5 seconds.
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas.
- Our valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed, pumped, unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers.
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure.
- Operating Pressure - 0.1 bar
- The cartridge is fully reversible, meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round, it doesn't need re-plumbing.
- Simply remove the cartridge, turn 180&° and replace.
- Manufactured from solid brass
- TMV2 and TMV3 approved
- Pipe Size 15mm (1/2" BSP)
- Flow rates:
* 0.1 bar - 5.5 l/min
* 0.5 bar - 12 l/min
* 1 bar - 18 l/min
* 2 bar - 25 l/min
* 3 bar - 31 l/min
What is Included
- Triple Concealed Thermostatic Shower valve
5 Year manufacturer Manufacturers Warranty
Guarantee & Aftercare
During installation extra care must be taken to avoid damaging the fittings. We provide a 5 year guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials (excluding serviceable parts), providing they have been installed, cared for and used in accordance with our instructions
We plan to dispatch within 5 working days.
Please Call For Availability
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**