Phoenix Marino Amazonite Inset Double Ended Whirlpool Bath 1950mm x 1350mm with 12 Jets
Our Phoenix Whirlpool Baths have been developed from many years of experience and using the very latest technology. Each Whirlpool bath system has been carefully designed to maximum benefit with long lasting reliability.
All our Phoenix Whirlpool baths are fitted with Dry Run Protection Pumps as Standard and are Guaranteed by Phoenix Whirlpool for 2 Years
The Marino bath is an inset bath, and bath panels are not available as the bath is designed to be inset.
Amazonite is a reinforced layer applied to the baths which enhances their thermal properties. This gives you a consistent bathing experience time and time again and ensures your bath is always the welcoming feature of the home that you need it to be.
- Easy to clean
- Finish of bath is white
- Water Capacity for this bath is 460 Litres
- Model: BH002S1
- Phoenix Marino Double Bath
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 1950mm x 1350mm x 480mm
- 5mm thick acrylic
- Includes 12 Whirlpool Jets
- Bath has 25 years manufacturers warranty
- Whirlpool system comes with 2 years manufacturers warranty
Includes System 1 - Whirlpool Combi Features:
**This bath comes with no tap holes. You will have to drill these yourself. This bath is also not supplied with taps.**
- A - On / Off Switch
- B - 2x Air Flow Controls
- C - 6x Directional Whirlpool Jets
- D - 6x Back and Foot Jets
- E - Safety Suction Filter
- F - Dry Run Protection
Why Not Upgrade to the Phoenix System 2?
- Bath waste
- Colour Kinetic Underwater Light
- ELCB - Phoenix Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker is a safety device used in electrical installations. Compatible with the Phoenix Whirlpool baths
- Inline heater
System 2 - Airpool Only Features
- A - On / Off Switch
- B - 12x Air Spa Jets
- Please note the Inline Heater Option is NOT available for System 2
Why Not Upgrade to the Phoenix System 3?
System 3 - Whirlpool & Airpool Combi Features:
- A - On / Off Switch (Whirlpool)
- B - On / Off Switch (Airspa)
- C - 2x Air Flow Controls
- D - 6x Directional Whirlpool Jets
- E - 6x Back and Foot Jets
- F - 12x Air Spa Jets
- G - Safety Suction Filter
- H - Dry Run Protection
Our Phoenix Whirlpool Baths are manufactured to order with all requested options please allow 10-14 Working Days for Delivery. Please note that the position of the whirlpool controls and jets are for illustration purposes and the actual location may be different, if you have preference please do contact us as we can have the jets placed exactly how you require them. ** Please ensure this bath in fitted by fully qualified plumbers and electricians.
Click Here for Phoenix Whirlpools System Feature Guide
Please note we are unable to supply Phoenix Whirlpool Products to Southern Ireland
Phoenix Whirlpool Systems come with a 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
Healthy Stock Level
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**