Montana (Cambridge) Powered Seat Lifter Walk-in Bath 1500mm x 700mm BioCote Antimicrobial Tub by ACCESS
Montana (Cambridge) Powered Seat Lifter Walk-in Bath 1500mm x 700mm BioCote Antimicrobial Tub
Montana Powered Seat Lifter Walk-in Bath 1500mm x 700mm BioCote Antimicrobia Tub (Formerly called Cambridge)
If your mobility isnt what it was, you dont need to give up on the idea of a long, luxurious soak in the bath. Weve kept the Montana clean and simple, with a standard footprint thats ideal for most bathrooms. The Montana adds the convenience of a powered seat and low-level access which makes getting into and out of the bath easy, helping to maintain your independence.
A big feature of the Montana bath is that If the seat isnt required, its quick and very easy to remove, making the baths special feature inconspicuous and ensuring the Montana is ideal for unassisted bathing.
For safety, theres the reassurance of battery backup for the seat controls and the usual, Access-assured, slip-resistant surfaces.
The expertly integrated safety features, such as temperature controlled water (only available with the TMV3 or tap option), ensure you can rest assured whilst bathing in luxury.
If you are registered disabled you can claim the VAT back on this product , give us a call for MORE INFO.
- Removable, powered seat
- Battery backup facility failover feature to ensure bath seat useable during a power cut.
- BioCote antimicrobial technology Bath Tub
- Modern and elegant styling
- Low-level access
- Slip-resistant base
- Guaranteed lifetime leak-free seal
- Left or right-hand hinged doors
- Water Capacity 210 litres
- H 1500mm x W 700mm and 555mm high
- Easier, worry-free access - Every Access bath has an easy open door with low level access close to floor level. This means the difficultly of stepping into a bath is no more! You simply open the door, step onto a slip-resistant surface and sit in a controlled and safe way on the integrated seat.
- Hard Powered Seat - The Hard seat is designed to give instant solid support as soon as you sit down. Its based on a dining chair height. It travels almost to the bottom of the bath but has to allow room to prevent trapping of fingers underneath and around the sides. It is the more popular option and best suited to people with hip issues. The seat can be removed by releasing 2 push buttons so that the bath can be used by a totally ambulant person and for cleaning underneath.
- Soft Belt Powered Seat - The belt seat has a fixed length anti-slip fabric. Because it has a more free flowing nature it will change shape as the slack is taken up as a user sits down. If the user tends to flop down in the last movements of sitting then it may be that the hard (GRP) seat is better suited. However, the soft belt goes right to the bottom of the bath and the user can slide down the bath in the water. They should be ambulant enough to reposition themselves to the belt to raise up once bathing has finished. The nature of the belt it will envelope the user like a hammock and may not be comfortable to those with hip issues or replacement hips.
- Autofill Water Delivery System - Bath filler spout & soft touch control pad which delivers measured amount of water for optimum cost saving & efficiency
- Wireless Sound System - Built-in music sound system with wireless connectivity
- Colour Match Option - Baths can be manufactured to your colour choice on the provision of a RAL code
- White Glove Delivery - Mainland UK - Two-man, delivery into property/room. Incl. unwrap,inspection & removal of packaging. No time guarantee on the day of delivery.
- TMV3 Valve - Ensures temperature regulation for water delivery.
- Hydrotherapy 3 Speed Air system & Auto purge - Warmed Air Spa system with 14 chrome jets
- Hydrotherapy & Chromotherapy sensory pack - 16 Jet - Sensory pack containing Air Spa system, LED light system and 16 chrome jets.
- Chromotherapy Lights - Multi-colour changing LED light system
- Bristan Orta Tap - Stylish chrome bath mixer tap with TMV3 temperature regulation (does not include shower)
- Clicker Waste - An alternative to the standard plug & park chained system #
- Commissioning - After your bathroom installers have completed your new bathroom installation of your walk-in bath with lifting seat. We will arrange for the bath manufacturer engineer to schedule a visit and inspect that the product has been installed correctly as per the manufacturing guidelines and requirements.This will then go towards validating the warranty on the bath that installation has been correct. Please note, if the bath has been installed incorrectly the engineer will not rectify the problem but will produce a report that you can supply to your installers for them to put right the recorded installation problems.
- H: 555mm x W: 700mm x L: 1675mm
- Door Opening Width 400mm
- Low Level Access - Step in Height only 150mm
Benefits of the BioCote
- Reduces the risk of cross infection
- Assists with meeting CQC hygiene targets
- Enhances bather and carer well-being and safety
- 24/7 protection for the lifetime of the bath not a coating, integrated during manufacture
- Protects against Influenza H1N1, E.coli, Salmonella and antibiotic resistant CRO, CRE, VRE and MRSA
- Supports stain and odour prevention
- Increases bath durability
- This bath is a bespoke made to order item and as such delivery lead times are usually within 7-14 working days. However at Times we May have available stock for express delivery please call to check. Also please Note if you add the Airspa System or/and Colour Light delivery is expected in roughly 14-21 working days.
- 10 Years Manufacturers Guarantee Bath Shell, Bath Panel's and Glass doors
- Guaranteed lifetime leak-free seal
- For brassware, motorised/electrical equipment and soft seat materials, The manufacturer offer a 1-year warranty.
- N.B. The above guarantees will not be valid if the bath is not used and maintained as per the instructions supplied with the bath.
- Price Match/Ask A Question
Price Match/Ask A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**
* Denotes required information
** Please note that we cannot offer a price match retrospectively after an order is placed or on orders that have already been dispatched or delivered.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend