Lisna Waters Victoria 1700mm x 750mm Doubled Ended Rectangular 12 Jet Encore Whirlpool Bath by Lisna Waters
Lisna Waters Victoria 1700mm x 750mm Doubled Ended Rectangular 12 Jet Encore Whirlpool Bath
Lisna Waters Victoria 1750mm x 750mm Doubled Ended Rectangular 12 Jet Encore Whirlpool Bath
This is a modern design bath which brings simplicity to a new level. This Acrylic Bath is the ideal choice to accomplish a clean, space free look in the bathroom, whirlpool system fitted in the UK with the bath shell manufactured in EU. This is a compact yet spacious double ended Bath with optional front and end panels compete the look.
- 1700 x 750mm Double Ended Bath
- Double ended design
- Made in EU to exacting standards by one of the leading bath manufacturers
- Whirlpool System Fitted in UK by Expert Whirlpool Engineers within over 15 Years Experience each.
- Constructed in EU using high quality of Acrylic
- Supplied without Tap holes allowing them to be drilled in a place of your choosing
- Stylish design suits modern and contemporary interiors
- Front and End Panels Available.
- Measurements L 1700mm x W 750mm
12 Jet Whirlpool System Features Include:
- 12x Encore Whirlpool Jet System fitted in the UK by Lisna Waters Whirlpool Expert Engineers.
- Directional Polished Chrome Whirlpool Jets - 6 Large Side Jets (3 on each side) which Allow you to move the direction jet which thus allows you to redirect the jet stream to various positions
- Multi Jets Encore System - Allows to you ensure the pleasure of the back jets without them protruding out into your back and Foot Jet
- Whirlpool Flow Control - Allows you to control the intensity of the whirlpool system from a soft massage to a vigorous massage session
- Safety Suction Filter Helps to Ensure to catch hair and stop damage to the whirlpool pump
- High Quality Pipe Work - Lisna Waters Encore System use heavy duty pipework on all of our whirlpool bath systems, this pipework increases dramatically the quality and lifespan of the whirlpool.
- Lisna Waters UK Designed & Fitted Whirlpool System to this Bath
OPTIONAL Revive Encore Airspa System Features
- 12 Chrome Encore Airspa Jets - An elegantly designed airspa jet that gently released 100s of bubbles from the base of the bath.
- Chrome Pneumatic control buttons mounted onto of the edge of the bath.
- Quiet Air Blower Technology - Utilising the latest technological advances, our Air Blowers are one of the quietest available on the market.
- You can also Opt for the Upgraded BRASS JETS or Brass Semi Flush Exquisite Airspa Revive Upgrade to add the ultimate Exquisite Elegant Finish.
Above Bath Shown is the LisnaWaters Bishop | LWB18 model as example of system
Optional Elite Electronic System Featuring our Underwater colouring changing light with Bright 7 colour technology, our electronic touchpad and control box system to allow you to elegantly and electronically control your whirlpool system. The Revive Airspa system this can also be controlled via the touchpad. There is also a low water sensor fitted to the bath, this ensures that the correct minimum amount of water has been filled into the bath but allowing the whirlpool electronic system to be engaged, this goes towards ensuring no damage can occur to your whirlpool pump due to being run dry or without the correct level of water
Optional Elite Electronic System Features:
- Includes Underwater Colour Changing Light no need to also add as an option
- Electronic Touchpad and control box
- Electronic Low Water Sensor
- Allows you to electronically independently control the LED, Whirlpool Jets and if ordered the revive airspa system.
- Unique FM Radio with Speaker System to allow you to listen to your favorite radio station whilst you relax
Optional Upgrade Underwater LED Colour Changing Mood Light - With Colour LED Technology Our specialist LED underwater light offers an amazing range of colours to suit most moods. Our Super bright LEDs will rotate through the colour spectrum with over 7 colours.
Optional Inline Water Heater - Why not add Thermotherapy to your bath, Our inline water heater is fitted between the whirlpool pump and the jets to gentle heat the water stream as it passes through. This in turn helps slow down the cooling of the water and helps to keep the bath water warmer for longer.Highly Recommended Addon Feature
Optional Whirlpool Power Booster System - The Whirlpool Power Booster System allows you to divert power away from the airspa blower into the whirlpool system allowing you to infuse air and create an even better whirlpool experience.(only available of you have ordered the revive airspa system)
Optional Water Jet Fill System - The Jet Fill System allows you to fill the bath from jets, this requires high water pressure to help fill the bath quickly - We recommend if selecting this option to choose our Side Valves to allow the mixing of your how and cold water. If you opt without you will need to supply you own side valves or another method of enabling the water to enter the Lisna Jet Fill System
Optional Bath Filler with Pop Up Waste & Overflow - A sleek looking modern single lever freeflow bath filler from Premier, features a click clack waste, integrated bath filler spout and overflow. It is ideal for a clean and simplistic finish.This is a Bath Filler Option and connects to hot and cold water supply, which then means you will not require additional side valves or shower valve.
Optional Slim-Line Whirlpool Jets - New Sleek Slim Line Design Whirlpool jets that add that finesse to your designer whirlpool bath chromed directional eyeball within the main jet but also unique is the Slim Line Back & Foot Mini-Jets used also have a chromed directional Eyeball allowing you to re-position the jet of water to suit your needs per use.
Delivery & Production
*Images are for illustration purposes only and subject to change this includes the placement of whirlpool jets, controls, waste, suction and light. We can offer customisation of the positioning of the controls and jets for our customers all that is required is we are advised on placement of order, we can then tailor their order with their bespoke requirements. The Whirlpool System is made bespoke to order with all your specifications and normally take 7-18 working days for production at our UK Factory depending on the number of product options selected and then please allow 3-10 working days for delivery, if express production and delivery required please call for further information.
- Price Match/Ask A Question
Price Match/Ask A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**
* Denotes required information
** Please note that we cannot offer a price match retrospectively after an order is placed or on orders that have already been dispatched or delivered.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend
Before You Continue, There Are Some Essential Items Which We Recommend You May Need