Lisna Waters LWST White Corner Steam Shower Whirlpool and Airspa Bath 1350mm x 1350mm
- Price Match / Ask A Question
Lisna Waters LWST White Corner Steam Shower Cabin Whirlpool and Airspa Bath 1350mm x 1350mmThis corner steam bath with whirlpool, shower with stainless steel monsoon, multi function hand shower and body jets and a steam system rolled into one.
Fitted with a stylish white electronic control pad that provides easy, fingertip access to the steam functions, bluetooth audio system, choma lighting and circulation fan.
The roof houses a stainless steel monsoon shower head surrounded by a low voltage, LED 'Halo Colour Changing' light to provide illumination, with Back LED lights on the central shower tower.
The whirlpool bath is powered by a 1HP pump, whilst the Steam Generator is a 3kW system to create clouds of billowing, relaxing steam.
The Lisna Waters LWST is available in white coloured glass. The tub is made with a high grade acrylic compound to provide a long life and great colour match to your bathrooms suite. The tub is also supported on a steel frame and a reinenforced base.
- 1350mm x 1350mm x 2180mm
- Designer top stainless steel rain shower
- Hand shower on riser rail
- 6 adjustable body jets
- 3kw steam generator
- Touch control panel
- 17 Whirlpool and Airspa bath system
- Separate controls for Whirlpool and Airspa
- 1 HP whirlpool pump
- Colour Underwater Bath Lighting - 7 Changing Colours
- Chromatherapy LED Ceiling lighting
- LED Central Column Lighting
- Integrated moulded seat
- Reinforced bath base - Encapsulated Baseboard and Under bath steel frame
- White glass interior (Black Glass Option also available)
- 5mm clear glass doors
- 5mm clear glass front sides
- 3-dial shower valve
- Vernet thermostatic sensor for higher grade water temperature regulation
- Chrome Bath Filler
- WRAS water hoses
- Ozone sterilization system
- Easyclean glass protection - Pre-applied during manufacturing It helps makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass, simply use warm soapy water to clean no hard abrasive cleaners need to be used.
- FM radio with bluetooth - allows you to stream music to your shower cabin from your favorite music mobile / tablet bluetooth device
- Circulator fan
- Modern Glass toiletries shelf
- Chrome bath filler
- Includes standard fitting kit
- 6 Year Extended Parts Warranty upon registration*
- Operates at Pressures of 1.8 - 3.5 Bar
- Flow rate of 12/14 litres per minute minimum required
- We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
- Operates at Pressures of 1.8 - 3.5 Bar - We recommend the Salamander ESP75 2.2 bar Shower Pump
- Free Specially Adapted Waste Trap Included Saving you over £29.98.
- Free Vernet Sensor Thermostatic Valve allows you to regulate safely the water temperature. Saving you over £28.
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
Large steam rooms allow the occupant to sit or stand at a comfortable distance from the steam outlet whilst enjoying the steam facilities. In order to offer the same steam facilities but within a smaller shower cabin footprint the location of the steam outlet pod may be close to the occupant. Care must be taken when using the steam function to avoid scalding. Children should NOT use the steam within the product unless under strict adult supervision.
Electrical: This steam shower cabin requires 2 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plug and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you may also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The steam cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location.All Measurements and weights are for guidance only. Package dimensions may change without notification. Whilst every effort is made to ensure this information is kept up to date, design and features are subject to change without notification.
*With Lisna Waters you automatically get a 2 year parts guarantee, if you register your model on their website you will receive a free extended parts guarantee up to 6 years.
This product is eligible for our low cost finance option.
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can all apply.
- 6 or 12 Months Buy Now Pay Later
- 18 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 24 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 36 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 48 Months (15.9%) £/Month
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**