Lisna Waters LWSL04 900mm x 900mm Quadrant Steam Shower Cabin EasyFit Fast Build Enclosure - White
Lisna Water's LWSL04 is a White 900 x 900 Quadrant steam shower cabin that features a white glass backing. Lisna Waters steam showers do not require any grouting or tiling, simply install the shower in your space, connect to the water & power and your steam shower is complete and ready for you to enjoy.
Utilising the latest shower cabin design features this shower cabin with polished profile is quick and easy to build and should take less than half the time of similar steam shower cabins thus reducing your assembly and build costs. At 900mm x 900mm the LWSL04 will sit perfectly in the corner of your bathroom and whilst it has a compact footprint the sense of space inside the steam shower cabin is in no way diminished.
- 2.8KW Steam Generator - Quick Start Steam Production.
- Fast Assembly EasyBuild System - Assemble in half the time of similar products
- Height: 2125mm - always allow 75-100mm clearance above to help with fitting the roof
- Dimensions are 900mm x 900mm footprint.
- 6 Chrome Hydro Massage Back Jets
- Chrome Steam Pod - Stylish but practical.
- Stainless Steel Designer Top Rain Shower Head elegantly incorporated into the roof.
- Chromatherapy Lighting System, Cycles through a range 7 colours but importantly allows you to stop on your colour of choice to perfectly suit your mood.
- Aromatherapy feature, allows you to use your own Aromatherapy oils those of which are designed to be steam infused within the chrome steam pod outlet
- Quick Release Rollers - High Quality Double Rollers for durability
- Touch Control Panel
- Designer Shower Valve with Vernet Element Thermostatic Mixer Sensor
- FM Radio
- Stream Music using a Bluetooth Connection
- Modern Handheld Showering with Elegant Chrome Handheld Shower and Slide Rail Kit
- Ozone Sterilization System
- Circular Fan
- Reinforced Shower Tray with encapsulated baseboard and stainless steel support frame bonded to bottom for extra strength and rigidity.
- Modern Glass Shelf Storage for your Shower Gels & Shampoo's etc
- 6 Year warranty upon registration otherwise 2 Year warranty applies.
- Fully European CE Approved
- Industry Standard ISO 9001
- Free Fitting Kit - 90cm WRAS Approved Flexible Hot & Cold hoses, and Specially adapted Waste Trap for use with steam generator and Flexi Hose.
- Receive Wooden Stool as Free Gift - colour varies - Sit down and enjoy your shower with the freestanding wooden stool.
- Operates at Pressures of 1.5 - 3.5 Bar we recommend the Salamander ESP75 2.2 bar shower pump if you need to increase you water pressure
- Flow rate of 12/14 litres per minute minimum required
- We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
- Please see www.lisnawaters.co.uk for full fitting instructions and more technical information.
* Warranty must be registered within 120 days of proof of purchase to extend warranty otherwise standard 2 year parts warranty applies
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Free Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x standard 1m braided hoses and standard shower cabin waste.
- PEV - (Pressure Equalising Valve) - We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
- Shower Guard - This is a nano liquid applied to the glass to help reduce the levels of limescale residue build-up and goes towards helps to keep your shower cleaner for longer.
Electrical: This steam shower cabin requires 1 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plug and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a IP56 fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you may also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The steam cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
We always recommend 100mm clearance above the shower enclosure to enable the installation of the roof and fixing of screws.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location.All Measurements and weights are for guidance only. Package dimensions may change without notification. Whilst every effort is made to ensure this information is kept up to date, design and features are subject to change without notification.
Easy Clean Glass:
Healthy Stock Levels - Express Delivery Available
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**