Lisna Waters LW9 Black 1200mm x 900mm Steam Shower Enclosure by Lisna Waters
Lisna Waters LW9 Black 1200mm x 900mm Steam Shower Enclosure
Lisna Waters LW9 Black 1200mm x 900mm Steam Shower
Lisna Water's LW9 is a 1200 x 900 rectangular steam shower cabin. Lisna Waters steam showers do not require any grouting or tiling, simply install the shower in your space, connect to the water & power and your steam shower is complete and ready for you to enjoy.
At 1200mm x 900mm the LW9 will sit perfectly in the corner of your bathroom, or against a single wall and whilst it has a compact footprint the sense of space inside the steam shower cabin is in no way diminished.
- 3KW Steam Generator
- 1200mm x 900mm
- Height: 2180mm
- Touch Control Panel
- Easy Clean Protection
- Back Massage Jets
- Shower Valve with Vernet Element
- Thermostatic Sensor
- FM Radio
- Bluetooth Connection
- Designer Top Rain Shower
- Handheld Shower and Slide Rail Kit
- Chromatherapy Lighting
- EasyPlumb Kit
- Free Fitting Kit
- Ozone Sterilaization System
- Circular Fan
- Freestanding Stool Available as Free Gift if you select option
- Modern Glass Shelves
- Lisna Waters 6 Year Guarentee upon registration
- Fully European CE Approved
- Industry Standard ISO 9001
- Operates at Pressures of 1.3 3.5 Bar we recommend the Salamander ESP75 2.2 bar shower pump if you need to increase you water pressure
- Flow rate of 12/14 litres per minute minimum required
- We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
- Please see www.lisnawaters.co.uk for full fitting instructions and more technical information.
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener
- Free Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x standard 1m braided hoses and standard shower cabin waste.
- PEV - (Pressure Equalising Valve) - We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
- Black or White Back Colour Option - Choose a colour for the back of your shower.
- Wooden Stool - Sit down and enjoy your shower with the freestanding wooden stool.
- Product Files / Manuals
- Price Match/Ask A Question
Price Match/Ask A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**
* Denotes required information
** Please note that we cannot offer a price match retrospectively after an order is placed or on orders that have already been dispatched or delivered.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend
Before You Continue, There Are Some Essential Items Which We Recommend You May Need