Lisna Waters LW20 Black 1200 x 800 Hydro Shower Cabin Left Handed Offset Cabin by Lisna Waters
Lisna Waters LW20 Black 1200 x 800 Hydro Shower Cabin Left Handed Offset Cabin
Lisna Waters LW20 Black 1200 x 800 Hydro Shower Cabin Left Handed Offset Quadrant Enclosure
Lisna Water's LW20 is a 1200 x 800 offset Quadrant hydro shower cabin. Lisna Waters shower cabins do not require any grouting or tiling, simply install the shower in your space, connect to the water & power and the shower is complete and ready for you to enjoy.
At 1200mm x 800mm the LW20 will sit perfectly in the corner of your bathroom and whilst it has a compact footprint the sense of space inside the steam shower cabin is in no way diminished.Product Information:
- 1200mm x 800mm with Black Effect Glass finish, front glass is clear.
- Left Hand Model
- Height: 2180mm
- Touch Control Panel for modern control of your shower
- FM Radio to listen to your favourite music stations
- Bluetooth Music Connection allows you to stream music from your mobile or tablet
- Chromotherapy Lighting changes colour through the colour spectrum
- Easy Clean Protection - helps to keep your glass clean and easier to wash clean
- 6 Back Massage Jets for ultimate relaxation
- Flip-Down Seat for convenience
- Shower Valve with Vernet Element
- Thermostatic Sensor
- Designer Stainless Steel Top Rain Shower
- Modern Handheld Shower and Adjustable Slide Rail Kit
- High Quality Quick Release Shower Door Rollers
- Stainless Steel Shower Door handles for that special finish
- EasyPlumb Kit
- Free Fitting Kit
- Circulator Fan
- Modern Glass Shelf
- Lisna Waters 6 Year Guarantee upon Registration*
- Fully European CE Approved
- Industry Standard ISO 9001
Electrical: This shower cabin requires 1 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plug and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you may also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location. All Measurements and weights are for guidance only. Package dimensions may change without notification. Whilst every effort is made to ensure this information is kept up to date, design and features are subject to change without notification.
*With Lisna Waters you automatically get a 2 year parts guarantee, if you register your model on our website you will receive a free extended parts guarantee up to 6 years to avail of this offer, within 120 days of delivery of your product. The product must have the electrics installed and connected by an electrician. You must be able to supply the electricians Part p certification.
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- PEV - (Pressure Equalising Valve) - We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
- Product Files / Manuals
- Price Match/Ask A Question
Price Match/Ask A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**
* Denotes required information
** Please note that we cannot offer a price match retrospectively after an order is placed or on orders that have already been dispatched or delivered.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend
Before You Continue, There Are Some Essential Items Which We Recommend You May Need