Lisna Waters LW19 Florenta Quadrant Steam Shower Enclosure Cabin 900mm x 900mm
The Lisna Waters Lw19 Florenta Quadrant Steam Shower Cabin Includes 6 Chrome body massage jets to refresh and relax you, whilst the steam will nourish and detoxify your skin to leave you with a healthy glow and feeling of wellbeing and includes a aromatherapy feature.
Includes roof, walls, shower tray and drainage kit
- Steam Generator 2.8KW Steam Generator
- Height 2170mm
- Overhead monsoon rain shower
- Built-in Mirror
- 3 Integrated Areas for Holding Shower Gels and Shampoo etc.
- Electronic control pad
- Built in ceiling lighting
- Built in radio & speaker
- Built in Thermostatic Shower Mixer with Vernet Technology
- 6 Body Hydro Jets
- Stylish Chrome Hand Held Shower
- Twin Sliding doors
- Tempered Glass
- Includes Quadrant shower tray with waste
- Extractor Fan
- Free Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x standard 900mm long braided hoses and standard shower cabin waste trap and flexi waste hose.
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Optional Showerguard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass, Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for Showerguard Product Info
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional Parts Guarantee Extension - Standard warranty on shower cabins in 1 year parts guarantee, see our product options to extent this guarantee to up to 6 yrs.
Fully European CE Approved
Dimensions: 900mm x 900mm x 2170MM
Operates at Pressures of 2 - 3 Bar we recommend 2.5bar for the best performance, we recommend these 2 pumps, Salamander ESP75 or ESP100 shower pump which we can supply.
- Working voltage: 220 - 240 Volts
- Power consumption: 2500 - 3800 Watts
- Maximum current draw: 15.8 - 17.3 Amps
- Water consumption: 900 - 1200 litres per hour
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 2 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
A pump must not be used on the output of a combi boiler.
120mm clearance should be allowed for between the cabin roof and ceiling to allow adequate venting. It is essential that a fully qualified electrician and fully qualified plumber install the unit in accordance with current regulations. The product requires hard wiring into the mains.
Additional Installation Notes:
Electrical: This steam shower cabin requires 1 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plug and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you may also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 2-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The shower cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location.
Easy Clean Glass:
PRE ORDER DELIVERY OCTOBER
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**