Lisna Waters LW11 900mm x 900mm - White - Quadrant Shower Cabin
Lisna Water's LW11 is a 900 x 900 Quadrant hydro massage shower cabin that features a black glass backing. Lisna Waters showers pods do not require any grouting or tiling, simply install the shower in your space, connect to the water and your shower cabin is complete and ready for you to enjoy.
At 900mm x 900mm the LW11 will sit perfectly in the corner of your bathroom and whilst it has a compact footprint the sense of space inside the shower cabin is in no way diminished.
- 900mm x 900mm x 2190mm
- Touch Control Panel
- Easy Clean Glass Protection pre-applied at the factory to help improve the cleaning of the glass
- 6 Back Massage Jets
- Thermostatic Shower Valve with Vernet Element Sensor
- FM Radio
- Bluetooth Connection
- Designer Top Rain Shower
- Polished Chrome Handheld Shower and Slide Rail Kit
- Chromotherapy LED Internal Ceiling lighting
- EasyPlumb Kit with Free Fitting Kit
- Circular Fan
- Modern Glass Shelves
- Lisna Waters 2 Year Guarantee
- Fully European CE Approved
- Industry Standard ISO 9001
- Receive Wooden Stool as Free Gift
Electrical: This shower cabin requires 1 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plug and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you may also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location. All Measurements and weights are for guidance only. Package dimensions may change without notification. Whilst every effort is made to ensure this information is kept up to date, design and features are subject to change without notification.
*With Lisna Waters you automatically get a 2 year parts guarantee, if you register your model on our website you will receive a free extended parts guarantee up to 6 years to avail of this offer, within 120 days of delivery of your product. The product must have the electrics installed and connected by an electrician. You must be able to supply the electricians Part p certification.
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- PEV - (Pressure Equalising Valve) - We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.