Lisna Waters Acer 1700mm x 750mm Double Ended Whirlpool Bath & Air Spa Bath 24 Jet Encore System by Lisna Waters
Lisna Waters Acer 1700mm x 750mm Double Ended Whirlpool Bath & Air Spa Bath 24 Jet Encore System
Lisna Waters Acer Straight Double Ended Whirlpool Bath & Air Spa Bath 1700mm x 750mm 24 Jets Encore System
Create the ultimate five-star spa experience in your own home with a Lisna Waters Whirlpool Bath.
Tailor your therapeutic bathing experience to revitalise and re-energise using Hydrotherapy Jets for a pulsating massage, relax in Ambient Mood Lighting, revive with 12 Air jets and release tension and target your shoulders, neck and back Jets.
Lisna Waters Whirlpool Baths have been designed using the most sophisticated innovations with the highest quality materials to ensure you get an exceptional bathing experience in contemporary and stylish surroundings.
Above Bath Shown is the LW Bishop | LWB18 model
Our whirlpool baths are made bespoke to all our customers requirement, our range comes with either 8, 12 or 16 whirlpool jets. If you opt for the 16 jet option model these will include extra multi jets which are the smaller jets on the left and right sides of the bath.
All the Lisna Waters baths come with deluxe solid brass pop up wastes. What you get with a Lisna Waters whirlpool bath, is an extremely well designed bath, manufactured with the highest quality components available and most importantly we put our customers needs and safety first.
We also use V Shaped Non Return Jets which helps reduces the flow of water back into the pipes, to reduce any excess water from entering the whirlpool pipes.
24 Jet Whirlpool & Spa System Features Include:
- 12 Encore Whirlpool Jet System with 12 Revive Airspa System.
- Acer 1700mm x 750mm Double Ended Bath Made in UK
- Directional Polished Chrome Whirlpool Jets - 6 Large Side Jets (3 on each side) which Allow you to move the direction jet which thus allows you to redirect the jet stream to various positions
- Multi Jets Encore System - Relaxing foot and back jets.
- Whirlpool Flow Control - Allows you to control the intensity of the whirlpool system from a soft massage to a vigorous massage session
- Safety Suction Filter Helps to Ensure to catch hair and stop damage to the whirlpool pump
- High Quality Pipe Work with Pump Stand - Lisna Waters use heavy duty pipework on all of our whirlpool bath systems, this pipework increases dramatically the quality and lifespan of the whirlpool. The pump stand helps to reduce vibrations from the whirlpool pump.
- UK Designed & Manufactured - At Lisna Waters we manufacturer all our whirlpool systems using the highest quality whirlpool components that can be sourced from the UK, Europe & Australasia. These meet and exceed the newly enforced UK British Standards Industry requirements BS EN 12764:2004 +A1:2008 which most whirlpool bath suppliers do not meet nor even know that exist.
Includes Revive Encore Airspa System
- 12 Chrome Encore Airspa Jets - An elegantly designed airspa jet that gently released 100s of bubbles from the base of the bath.
- Chrome Pneumatic control buttons mounted onto of the edge of the bath.
- Quiet Air Blower Technology - Utilising the latest technological advances, our Air Blowers are one of the quietest available on the market.
Optional Elite Electronic System Featuring our Underwater colouring changing light, our electronic touchpad and control box system to allow you to elegantly and electronically control your whirlpool system. The Revive Airspa system this can also be controlled via the touchpad, the Elite system allows provide s multi-speed variable control function of the airspa system. When you turn off your whirlpool and airspa system the blow-dry feature will start usually within 20 minutes this blows air through the airspa jets to remove any residue water in the pipework. There is also a low water sensor fitted to the bath, this ensures that the correct minimum amount of water has been filled into the bath but allowing the whirlpool electronic system to be engaged, this goes towards ensuring no damage can occur to your whirlpool pump due to being run dry or without the correct level of water
Optional Elite Electronic System Features
- Underwater Colour Changing Light
- Electronic Touchpad and control box
- Electronic Low Water Sensor
- Allows you to electronically control
Optional Upgrade Underwater LED Colour Changing Mood Light - Our specialist LED underwater light offers an amazing range of colours to suit most moods. Our Super bright LEDs will rotate through the colour spectrum with over 7 colours.
Optional Inline Water Heater - Our inline water heater is fitted between the whirlpool pump and the jets to gentle heat the water stream as it passes through. This in turn helps slow down the cooling of the water and helps to keep the bath water warmer for longer.Highly Recommended Addon Feature
Optional Whirlpool Power Booster System - The Whirlpool Power Booster System allows you to divert power away from the airspa blower into the whirlpool system allowing you to infuse air and create an even better whirlpool experience.
Optional Bath Filler with Pop Up Waste & Overflow - A sleek looking modern single lever freeflow bath filler from Premier, features a click clack waste, integrated bath filler spout and overflow. It is ideal for a clean and simplistic finish.This is a Bath Filler Option and connects to hot and cold water supply, which then means you will not require additional side valves or shower valve.
Optional Slim-Line Whirlpool Jets - New Sleek Slim Line Design Whirlpool jets that add that finesse to your designer whirlpool bath chromed directional eyeball within the main jet but also unique is the Slim Line Back & Foot Mini-Jets used also have a chromed directional Eyeball allowing you to re-position the jet of water to suit your needs per use.
Optional Bath Pillow as shown in illustration photo of the Bishop whirlpool bath
*Images are for illustration purposes only and subject to change this includes the placement of whirlpool jets, controls, waste, suction and light. We can offer customisation of the positioning of the controls and jets for our customers all that is required is we are advised on placement of order, we can then tailor their order with their bespoke requirements. The Whirlpool System is made bespoke to order with all your specifications and normally take 7-18 working days for production at our UK Factory depending on the number of product options selected and then please allow 3-10 working days for delivery, if express production and delivery required please call for further information.
Please note that the position of the whirlpool controls and jets are for illustration purposes and the actual location may be different, if you have preference please do contact us as we can have the jets placed exactly how you require them.
Please see www.lisnawaters.co.uk for full fitting instructions and more technical information.
- Price Match/Ask A Question
Price Match/Ask A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**
* Denotes required information
** Please note that we cannot offer a price match retrospectively after an order is placed or on orders that have already been dispatched or delivered.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend
Before You Continue, There Are Some Essential Items Which We Recommend You May Need