Kubex Eclipse 800 Leak Proof Watertight Shower Cubicle with Pivot Door 800mm x 800mm
The completely leak-proof slot together system is simple to assemble and can be completed in minutes.
*Supplied Sectional* Eclipse 800 shower cubicle will transform any space into that much needed shower area with minimal effort, cost or disruption. White, high gloss, composite panels and the unique slot together system form a completely rigid and spacious area in which to enjoy a relaxing shower, for installation into an alcove.
- Spacious 800mm square shower area (external dimensions)
- No tiling or grouting
- Assembled in minutes
- Totally self-contained and leak-free
- Easy clean low maintenance design
- High gloss luxury finish
- White Door, chrome option available
- Choice of Pivot, Bi-fold or Corner Entry door styles
- 22mm lightweight composite walls
- Reinforced panels to accept any mixer
- External Dimensions 800mm x 800mm x 2000mm
- *Supplied Sectional* - Item comes in 2 Sections with Sides already assembled, requires installation into alcove
Optional Thermostatic Shower Valve (See Options)
Optional Roof, to finish the look, please see product options.
- Chrome Thermostatically Controlled Bar Valve
- Built in anti-scald device
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Separate Lever for Hot and Cold Water
- TMV2 Approved Shower Valve
- Size of Bar Valve : Width 264.5mm x Depth 40mm
- Suitable for shower pump
- Suitable for water systems over 0.2 bar
- LP2 = 0.2 Bar Minimum Pressure
- Suitable for combi boilers and gravity fed systems
- Suitable for unvented main pressure systems
The Kubex Eclipse Shower Pods are bespoke made to order with all our customers requirements. Due to this please allow 7-10 working days for delivery.
Easy Clean Glass:
Healthy Stock Level
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**