Jupiter Dias 2-Drawers 1 Tap Hole Wall Hung Vanity Unit 995mm Wide Medium Oak Finish DIAK002
A basin unit with a difference, Jupiter Dias 995mm Wall Hung Basin Vanity Unit is characterised by its distinctive slim design and convenient soft close drawers. The stunning medium oak finish brings a real touch of class to this already beautiful unit.
The extended profile of this wall hung basin vanity unit is perfect for those looking to conserve space, but not at the cost of functionality. Its drawers may be shallow but theyre wide enough to ensure theres space for everything that you require.
The ceramic basin is finished in a luxurious black ash finish, giving this fantastic vanity unit all the qualities to make a big statement in your home.
A mono basin mixer is perfect to pair with this too, as it looks fantastic when mounted to the side of the basin.
This gorgeous bathroom vanity unit comes complete with a 10 year guarantee for peace-of-mind.
- Wall mounted basin vanity unit with wide, slimline profile
- Crafted from high quality MDF(Medium-density Fireboard) material
- Black Ash finished unit and a smooth gloss white finished Right Hand Basin
- Basin Type - Inset Countertop
- The basin is supplied with 1 pre-drilled tap hole and an over flow
- Stylish polished chrome handles
- Two cushioned silent close drawers to avoid fingers trapping
- Supplied preassembled - not flat packed
- Tap, waste and bottle trap sold separately
- Easy plumbing access
- Vanity Unit Dimensions:
- Width: 995mm
- Depth: 305mm
- Height: 173mm
What is Included
- 1 x Vanity Unit with Two Drawers
- 1 x Polymarble basin
- We plan to dispatch within 2-5 working days
- 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Healthy Stock Levels
Soft Close Drawers:
Furniture Height (mm):
Furniture Depth (mm):
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**