Insignia Premium 1150mm x 850mm Rectangle Steam Shower Cabin Customise Frame
Insignia Showers proudly introduce the Premium1050mm x 850mm steam shower. This top of the range Insignia Platinum steam shower cabin is yet another magnificently crafted example to incorporate 2nd generation leak free and fast build shower solutions.
The luxurious stainless-steel monsoon rainfall shower head immediately immerses your body in calming water to help soothe your body and alleviate the tensions from the day. Alternatively, the elegant baton style brass hand shower is also available on an easy to use riser rail for optimal height setting and manoeuvrability. Take a seat on the white wood effect stool and enjoy six relaxing body jets designed to gently massage the body, promoting healthier circulation.
Amplify your experience further by connecting your own audio through Insignia’s 2nd generation Bluetooth touch sensitive control panel and enjoy listening to your favourite music or audiobook whilst relaxing under the glistening internal multi-coloured lighting.
Boost your wellbeing even more with the tri-jet steam functionality and the fast-start 2.8kw steam generator which encases the cabin with steam in minutes, meanwhile the thermostatic valve keeps a consistent temperature within the cabin, so you can enjoy a totally balanced environment.
Enhance your shower experience with the AMI aromatherapy function which infuses essential oils into the steam, creating a wondrously fragrant and rich sumptuous atmosphere.
Having an Insignia steam shower enables you to incorporate healthy moments of selfcare in your daily routine, allowing you to feel energised for the day ahead or perfectly relaxed for those quiet nights in. With its contemporary aesthetic, this steam shower is a beautiful addition for any bathroom interior where you can enjoy spa-like relaxation day after day in the comfort of your own home.
- Measures 1150mm x 850mm x 2170mm (W x L x H)
- MAIN IMAGE SHOWS PR115-RTCF-CG-S Mirrored
- Tray: Insignia's industry changing LeakFree tray design
- Assembly: Fast assembly with Insignia's QuickClick build system
- Customisation: Fully customisable with options for framework colour, glass colour and back panel colours for a truly bespoke shower enclosure
- Frame Colour: Black/Chrome
- Back Panel Colour: Mirror as standard - Matte and Carbon colour options available
- Glass Colour: Clear
- Shape: Rectangle Shower Enclosure
- Bluetooth connectivity from any smart device.
- Innovative ‘M’ touch control panel with media connections
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Insignia’s exclusive Aromatherapy Modular Injection System - AMI
- Chromotherapy Internal Lighting – 7 colour spectrum, either fixed or scrolling
- Unique after shower Ozone disinfection system
- Fast start 2.8kW Steam Generator
- Dynamic Tri Jet Steam Technology
- Stainless steel 96 jet ‘Hi-Flo’ overhead shower
- Microphone style hand shower with optimal height setting
- 6 high quality omni-directional brass body jets finished in chrome
- Thermostatic controlled with Vernet technology
- Hot and cold connections
- Recommended 2.5 BAR pressure minimum
- Do NOT exceed 3.4 BAR pressure
- Insignia's EasyGlide twin door wheels
- Magnetic door seals
- 6mm tempered glass enclosure
- Toughened glass shelf with chrome rail
- Reinforced polymer tray with steel frame and adjustable feet
- Waterproof grain effect tray insert and matching stool
- 5 Year parts warranty upon registration
- Free Gift - Pre-Integrated Thermostatic Valve - pre-built into the shower cabin to allow you to safely regulate the hot & cold water
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional ShowerGuard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass, 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 sq metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors,If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
Standard Delivery is usually within 7-10 working days on all Insignia products.
Express 2-5 working days delivery available upon request for additional cost of only £19.99.
The Latest Insignia Manual Is Available to Download From their Website Here
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 2 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
A pump must not be used on the output of a combi boiler.
It is essential that a fully qualified plumber install the unit in accordance with current regulations.
Please note you must register your purchase on Insignia's Website this will ensure you receive your warranty and a speedy resolution should any problems ever arise. Please Visit http://www.insigniarange.com/warrantyreg.asp