Insignia Platinum Right 1100mm x 700mm Non Steam Quadrant Hydro Shower Cabin Customise Frame / Glass
- Price Match / Ask A Question
Insignia Platinum 1100mm x 700mm Right Hand Non Steam Quadrant Hydro Shower Cabin - Customise Frame and Glass
Create a shower that’s unique to you with Insignia’s 2nd Generation of showers. Choose your framework colour, glass colour and back panel colour which offers real customisation, perfect to correlate with your bathroom décor. Relax and refresh yourself with the different showering options, from a wide angled monsoon rain shower, slender designed microphone style hand shower and cluster of 6 body jets, the choice is yours when you jump in the shower. The touch sensitive Bluetooth control panel pairs with any smart device, meaning you can create your own play list and have a sing along whilst relaxing in the shower. Take the relaxation a step further by utilising the chromotherapy lighting, fixed on any of the seven colours or scrolling through for a beautiful tranquil ambiance.
- Measures 1100mm x 700mm x 2150mm (LxWxH)
- MAIN IMAGE SHOWS PL11 Right HAND Silver Chrome Frame with Clear Glass PL11R-CF-CG
- OFFSET Tray: Insignia's industry changing LeakFree tray design
- Assembly: Fast assembly with Insignia's QuickClick build system
- Customisation: Fully customisable with options for framework colour, glass colour and back panel colours for a truly bespoke shower enclosure
- Frame Colour: Black/Chrome - can be customised
- Back Panel Colour: Mirror as standard - Matte and Carbon colour options available
- Front Door Glass Colour: Clear Glass
- Shape: OffSet Quadrant Corner Shower Enclosure
- Bluetooth connectivity from any smart device.
- Innovative ‘M’ touch control panel with media connections
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Chromotherapy Internal Lighting – 7 colour spectrum, either fixed or scrolling
- Stainless steel 96 jet ‘Hi-Flo’ overhead shower
- Microphone style hand shower with optimal height setting
- 6 high quality omni-directional brass body jets finished in chrome
- Thermostatic controlled with Vernet technology
- Hot and cold connections
- Recommended 2.5 BAR pressure minimum
- Do NOT exceed 3.4 BAR pressure
- Insignia's EasyGlide twin door wheels
- Magnetic door seals
- 6mm tempered glass enclosure
- Toughened glass shelf with chrome rail
- Reinforced polymer tray with steel frame and adjustable feet
- Waterproof grain effect tray insert and matching stool
- 5 Year parts warranty upon registration
- Free Gift - Pre-Integrated Thermostatic Valve - pre-built into the shower cabin to allow you to safely regulate the hot & cold water
- Upgrade to Digital Handheld Shower Head - Standard handheld shower supplied unless option is selected for digital handheld - £24.00
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional ShowerGuard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass, 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 sq metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors,If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
Standard Delivery is usually within 5-7 working days on all Insignia products.
Express 2-4 working days delivery available upon request for additional cost of only £19.99.
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 2 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
A pump must not be used on the output of a combi boiler.
It is essential that a fully qualified plumber install the unit in accordance with current regulations.
Please note you must register your purchase on Insignia's Website this will ensure you receive your warranty and a speedy resolution should any problems ever arise. Please Visit http://www.insigniarange.com/warrantyreg.asp
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**