Insignia Platinum 800mm x 800mm Offset Quadrant Non-Steam Shower Cabin Customise Frame
Cosy and compact, the Platinum 800mm shower cabin literally embodies the sentiment ‘great things come in small packages.’ Ideal for any bathroom design, the 800mm quadrant can fit into the tightest spaces, whilst still giving you the room internally to comfortably take advantage of all the shower cabin has to offer. From the engulfing overhead monsoon rain shower, to the sleek and slender microphone style hand shower all the way down to the conveniently situated jets. Relax and enjoy your shower in comfort on the matching wood floor and stool combination which enhance the aesthetics of the cabin. The gentle ambient twinkle of the LED chromotherapy lighting bounces off the beautiful mirrored back panels to set a calm and peaceful mood. Enhance your relaxation further by listening to the Bluetooth active control panel using the twin speaker system for a surround sound experience.
With this 2nd generation platinum level, top of the range shower cabin you own Insignia’s leak free tray design, bespoke to your choice with the myriad of features mentioned. Showering perfection for your bathroom and you know why? Because Insignia know you are worth it. Designed by you, built by Insignia.
- Measures 800mm x 800mm x 2170mm (W x L x H)
- MAIN IMAGE SHOWS PL8 Black Frame PL8-QBF-CG
- Leakfree Tray: Insignia's industry changing LeakFree tray design
- Assembly: Fast assembly with Insignia's QuickClick build system
- Customisation: Fully customisable with options for framework colour, glass colour and back panel colours for a truly bespoke shower enclosure
- Frame Colour: Black/Chrome
- Back Panel Colour: Mirror as standard - Matte and Carbon colour options available
- Glass Colour: Clear
- Shape: Quadrant Corner Shower Enclosure
- Bluetooth connectivity from any smart device.
- Insignia’s Fast Start 3kw Steam Generator with Tri Jet Outlet
- Innovative ‘M’ touch control panel with media connections
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Insignia’s exclusive Aromatherapy Modular Injection System - AMI
- Chromotherapy Internal Lighting – 7 colour spectrum, either fixed or scrolling
- Unique after shower Ozone disinfection system
- Stainless steel 96 jet ‘Hi-Flo’ overhead shower
- Microphone style hand shower with optimal height setting
- 6 high quality omni-directional brass body jets finished in chrome
- Thermostatic controlled with Vernet technology
- Hot and cold connections
- Recommended 2.5 BAR pressure minimum
- Do NOT exceed 3.4 BAR pressure
- Insignia's EasyGlide twin door wheels
- Magnetic door seals
- 6mm tempered glass enclosure
- Toughened glass shelf with chrome rail
- Reinforced polymer tray with steel frame and adjustable feet
- Waterproof grain effect tray insert and matching stool
- 5 Year parts warranty upon registration
- Free Gift - Pre-Integrated Thermostatic Valve - pre-built into the shower cabin to allow you to safely regulate the hot & cold water
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional ShowerGuard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass, 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 sq metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors,If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
Standard Delivery is usually within 7-10 working days on all Insignia products.
Express 2-5 working days delivery available upon request for additional cost of only £19.99.
The Latest Insignia Manual Is Available to Download From their Website Here
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 2 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
A pump must not be used on the output of a combi boiler.
It is essential that a fully qualified plumber install the unit in accordance with current regulations.
Please note you must register your purchase on Insignia's Website this will ensure you receive your warranty and a speedy resolution should any problems ever arise. Please Visit http://www.insigniarange.com/warrantyreg.asp
PL8 - S
Leakfree & Silicone Free:
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**