Insignia Platinum 1400mm x 900mm Rectangle Steam Shower Cabin Customise Frame
Welcome to the Insignia Platinum Steam Shower, a great choice. This excellent shower comes with all the standard luxury extras you would expect from the Insignia Platinum range.
This amazing shower is now also fitted, as standard, with the all new Insignia 2nd Generation Aromatherapy Modular Infusion (AMI) system, infusing you steam experience with our own, carefully selected, crafted oils. Here are some helpful links to better understand AMI and the wonderful benefits it provides:
- AMI explained
- Essential Oils for AMI
- AMI bundles for extra savings
- Frame Colour: Black
- Back Panel Colour: Mirror back panels as standard – colour options available
- Glass Colour: Clear
- Shape: Rectangle Shower Enclosure
- Tray: Insignia's industry changing LeakFree tray design
- Assembly: Fast assembly with Insignia's QuickClick build system
- Bluetooth connectivity from any smart device
- Innovative ‘M’ touch control panel with media connections
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Chromotherapy LED Internal Lighting – 7 colour spectrum, either fixed or scrolling
- Unique after shower Ozone disinfection system
- Fast start 3kW Steam Generator
- Dynamic Tri Jet Steam Technology
- Insignia’s Patented Aromatherapy Modular Infusion System (AMI)
- Monsoon overhead shower
- Microphone style hand shower on riser rail for optimal height setting
- 6 Body Jets
- Thermostatic controlled with Vernet technology
- Recommended 2.5 BAR pressure minimum
- Do NOT exceed 3.4 BAR pressure
- EasyGlide Doors on rollers with Magnetic door seals
- 6mm tempered glass enclosure
- Toughened glass shelf
- Reinforced polymer tray
- Waterproof grain effect tray insert and matching stool
Insignia Showers proudly introduce the Platinum 1400mm x 900mm shower range. The top of the range Insignia Platinum steam shower cabin is yet another magnificently crafted example to incorporate 2nd generation leak free and fast build shower solutions. With its gleaming outer glass exterior and inner mirrored back panels, you are immediately struck by how light and airy this shower feels. Open the chrome handled door, mounted on easy glide wheels and step into a bright and spacious interior. With its high ceilings and light able to enter at every angle, this shower creates a bright and uplifting space.
The luxurious stainless-steel monsoon rainfall shower head immediately immerses your body in calming water to help soothe your body and alleviate the tensions from the day. Alternatively, the elegant baton style brass hand shower is also available on an easy to use riser rail for optimal height setting and manoeuvrability. Take a seat on the white wood effect stool and enjoy six relaxing body jets designed to gently massage your body.
Connect your own audio through Insignia’s 2nd generation Bluetooth touch sensitive control panel and enjoy listening to your favourite music or audiobook whilst relaxing under the glistening internal multi-coloured lighting.
Boost your wellbeing even more with the tri-jet steam functionality and the fast-start 3kw steam generator which encases the cabin with steam in minutes, meanwhile the thermostatic valve keeps a consistent temperature within the cabin, so you can enjoy a totally balanced environment.
Enjoy the AMI aromatherapy function and infuse natural essential oils into the steam to create a wondrously rich sumptuous atmosphere inside the shower enclosure.
- Free Gift - Pre-Integrated Thermostatic Valve - pre-built into the shower cabin to allow you to safely regulate the hot & cold water
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional Shower Guard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass, 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 square metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors, If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Optional WRAS Approved Braided Hose - The Insignia WRAS approved flexible braided hose is an essential part of your shower. Insignia highly recommend that this essential item is included with the purchase of you shower or upgraded on your existing shower. This pack includes 2x80cm WRAS approved flexible braided hoses and 5x60cm WRAS approved flexible braided hoses. Designed for everyday usage it can withstand high levels of pressure, heat and tension. WRAS stands for Water Regulations Advisory Scheme and is a certification mark that demonstrates compliance with the high standards set out by water regulations. WRAS approval is accepted by every water supplier in the UK so you can be assured of its high quality and durability.
Standard Delivery is usually within 7-10 working days on all Insignia products.
Express 2-5 working days delivery available upon request for additional cost of only £19.99.
The Latest Insignia Manual Is Available to Download From their Website Here
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 2 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
A pump must not be used on the output of a combi boiler.
It is essential that a fully qualified plumber install the unit in accordance with current regulations.
Please note you must register your purchase on Insignia's Website this will ensure you receive your warranty and a speedy resolution should any problems ever arise. Please Visit http://www.insigniarange.com/warrantyreg.asp