Insignia Monochrome Curve Shower Cabin
We present yet another crafted model in addition to our very latest 2nd Generation leak free design and fast build showers. This elegantly tasteful, all European Monochrome shower, was especially designed to complement any bathroom, what more could you ever want? No electrical connections required! Wow! Styled with opaque polar white backwalls and contrasting Midnight matte black profile, complementing each other perfectly. A beautifully crafted 900mm curved corner quadrant, offering all the luxury you would expect and a focal talking point even for the most modest sized bathroom. Three showering options, allowing its owner to shower in splendour. Choose from the wide angled overhead monsoon rain shower giving the feeling of a fresh waterfall jungle style. How about the two-setting hand shower for tradition, or maybe your preference are the centrally located 100 nozzle twin body jets. Door runners, closures handles all finished in matching Midnight matte black, give the overall visual appearance of luxurious cohesion. For even the smallest of touches, the glass shelf is tinted to allow freedom of expression by the designer.
These are just some of the special additions freely given to make this shower a stand out must. So, let’s recap, you get a 2nd generation leak free shower for life, very easy faster build, no sealant required, no electrical connections required, upgraded high quality fittings and the wow designer factor all in one.
- Measures 900mm x 900mm x 2150mm (LxWxH)
- Tray: Water Retention LeakFree Tray Design
- Frame Colour: Midnight Matte Black
- Back Panel Colour: Pristine Arctic White
- Glass Colour: Clear
- Shape: Quadrant Shower Enclosure
- Bluetooth connectivity from any smart device.
- Innovative ‘M’ touch control panel with media connections
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Chromotherapy Internal Lighting – 7 colour spectrum, either fixed or scrolling
- 100 Nozzle Opti-flow Overhead Monsoon Rain Shower
- Soft Grip Hand Shower with Twin Pressure Settings
- Unique Colour Matching Shower Hose
- Twin 50 Nozzle Vertical-Spread Body Jets
- Hot and cold connections
- Recommended 2.5 BAR pressure minimum
- Do NOT exceed 3.4 BAR pressure
- EasyGlide twin door wheels
- Midnight Black Magnetic door seals
- 6mm tempered glass enclosure
- Tinted Toughened glass shelf
- Reinforced anti-slip polymer tray with steel frame and adjustable feet
- 5 Year parts warranty upon registration
- Free Gift - Pre-Integrated Thermostatic Valve - pre-built into the shower cabin to allow you to safely regulate the hot & cold water
- Upgrade to Digital Handheld Shower Head - Standard handheld shower supplied unless option is selected for digital handheld - £24.00
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional ShowerGuard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass, 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 sq metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors,If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- iShower Compatible - Check Here for Product Info not Included as standard but is an optional extra, please see options. If ordered with your steam shower you can save £10.
BASIC WASTE TRAP INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Standard Delivery is usually within 5-7 working days on all Insignia products.
Express 2-4 working days delivery available upon request for additional cost of only £19.99.
The Latest Insignia Manual Is Available to Download From their Website Here
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 2 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
A pump must not be used on the output of a combi boiler.
It is essential that a fully qualified plumber install the unit in accordance with current regulations.
Please note you must register your purchase on Insignia's Website this will ensure you receive your warranty and a speedy resolution should any problems ever arise. Please Visit http://www.insigniarange.com/warrantyreg.asp