Insignia Kids Team Insignia Shower Cabin
Available in 3 sizes: 800x800mm, 900x900mm and 1000x1000mm quadrants
|What little boy or girl these days wouldn’t want to score the winning goal in a big stadium with lots of adoring fans? Everyone dreams, whatever club they support and the ‘Team Insignia’ theme, with imagination can help your youngster do just that. Your kids not happy to shower or bath, even bored because there’s something else they would rather do? The designer Insignia Kids range could be that turning point. Imagineering is the name we give to this innovative great new range. Indulge for the next minute, meet Jackson who plays number 8 and is leading goal scorer in your favourite team. Like any footballer, Jackson plays when it’s hot, cold, raining, day or night. So, turn on your overhead shower head and hey it’s raining, hand shower, wow someone left the sprinklers on! Change lighting colour and its daytime, change again and the suns going down on an evening match. Back to white and it’s floodlights on. Simply touch the control screen to Bluetooth and a whole new dimension takes over, pre-record a football match, play it in the shower, hear the crowd roar as you score the winning goal, hear them chant, be there, live it, feel it, touch it. The winning goal and adulation is just one imagination away and no need for an early bath!
When your kids grow up, the custom design is easily reversible, meaning you can restore it back to the mirrored finish in no time at all.
- Measures 800mm x 800mm x 2150mm (W x L x H)
- MAIN IMAGE SHOWS Team Insignia Shower Cabin
- Frame Colour: Chrome
- Back Panel Design: Imaginative and fun shower theme
- Glass Colour: Clear
- Shape: Quadrant corner shower enclosure
- Tray: Insignia's industry changing LeakFree tray design
- Assembly: Fast assembly with Insignia's QuickClick build system
- Customisation: Easily reversible design restoring the back panels to mirror when your kids grow up
- Bluetooth connectivity from any smart device
- Innovative ‘M’ touch control panel with media connections
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Chromotherapy Internal Lighting – 7 colour spectrum, either fixed or scrolling
- Monsoon overhead shower
- Digital Hand Shower with temperature sensitive coloured LED lighting
- Choice of Duck or Monkey design child friendly hand shower
- 6 Body Jets
- Thermostatically controlled with Vernet technology
- Recommended 2.5 BAR pressure minimum
- Do NOT exceed 3.4 BAR pressure
- Free Gift - Pre-Integrated Thermostatic Valve - pre-built into the shower cabin to allow you to safely regulate the hot & cold water
- Upgrade to Digital Handheld Shower Head - Standard handheld shower supplied unless option is selected for digital handheld - £24.00
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional ShowerGuard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass, 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 sq metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors,If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
Standard Delivery is usually within 7-10 working days on all Insignia products.
Express 2-5 working days delivery available upon request for additional cost of only £19.99.
The Latest Insignia Manual Is Available to Download From their Website Here
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 2 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
A pump must not be used on the output of a combi boiler.
It is essential that a fully qualified plumber install the unit in accordance with current regulations.
Please note you must register your purchase on Insignia's Website this will ensure you receive your warranty and a speedy resolution should any problems ever arise. Please Visit http://www.insigniarange.com/warrantyreg.asp
Healthy Stock Level
Leakfree & Silicone Free:
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**