Insignia Kids Pirate Shower Cabin
Available in 3 sizes: 800x800mm, 900x900mm and 1000x1000mm quadrants
Your kids not happy to shower or bath, even bored because there’s something else they would rather do? Not anymore with Insignia’s Kids themed shower range. So ahoy me hearties, welcome aboard Insignia’s very own Pirate ship. Having sailed the seven seas, Captain Kid is making his final voyage to bury the treasure on his own secret island called ‘Kidsland.’ However, nothing ever runs smoothly as he has to battle storms, thunder, lightning and high seas before arriving on the beach in bright sunshine. The storms with heavy rain falling from the overhead shower, the splashes from the seas given by the hand shower. At a touch of the shower control, the lights start to change colour and lightning starts, but wait, just as you think all is lost just one more touch and the storm is gone. It's now sunshine and the beach is in sight. Under the warm sun, bury your treasure and you’re rich forever. Connect the showers Bluetooth at any time, play your own pirate themed music for a truly immersive fantasy experience. Just one more thing, don’t forget to feed Charlie, the Captain’s Parrot.
When your kids grow up, the custom design is easily reversible, meaning you can restore it back to the mirrored finish in no time at all.
- Measures 800mm x 800mm x 2150mm (W x L x H)
- MAIN IMAGE SHOWS Pirate Shower Cabin
- Frame Colour: Chrome
- Back Panel Design: Imaginative and fun shower theme
- Glass Colour: Clear
- Shape: Quadrant corner shower enclosure
- Tray: Insignia's industry changing LeakFree tray design
- Assembly: Fast assembly with Insignia's QuickClick build system
- Customisation: Easily reversible design restoring the back panels to mirror when your kids grow up
- Bluetooth connectivity from any smart device
- Innovative ‘M’ touch control panel with media connections
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Chromotherapy Internal Lighting – 7 colour spectrum, either fixed or scrolling
- Monsoon overhead shower
- Digital Hand Shower with temperature sensitive coloured LED lighting
- Choice of Duck or Monkey design child friendly hand shower
- 6 Body Jets
- Thermostatically controlled with Vernet technology
- Recommended 2.5 BAR pressure minimum
- Do NOT exceed 3.4 BAR pressure
- Free Gift - Pre-Integrated Thermostatic Valve - pre-built into the shower cabin to allow you to safely regulate the hot & cold water
- Upgrade to Digital Handheld Shower Head - Standard handheld shower supplied unless option is selected for digital handheld - £24.00
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional ShowerGuard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass, 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 sq metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors,If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
Standard Delivery is usually within 7-10 working days on all Insignia products.
Express 2-5 working days delivery available upon request for additional cost of only £19.99.
The Latest Insignia Manual Is Available to Download From their Website Here
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 2 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
A pump must not be used on the output of a combi boiler.
It is essential that a fully qualified plumber install the unit in accordance with current regulations.
Please note you must register your purchase on Insignia's Website this will ensure you receive your warranty and a speedy resolution should any problems ever arise. Please Visit http://www.insigniarange.com/warrantyreg.asp