Insignia Kids 900 x 900 Castle Ailsa Shower Cabin
Available in 3 sizes: 800x800mm, 900x900mm and 1000x1000mm quadrants
Your kids not happy about bathing and showering or even bored with it? Change this right now in the ‘Insignia Jungle’ where they will meet a big friendly elephant called Lucy and friends, Hiro the Hippo, Dara the Lion, Jin the Giraffe, Malcolm the cheeky Monkey, Mr Peck the Parrot and Dora Slither the lovable Snake. Shower under the giant waterfall effect coming from the roof of your shower, turn down the water flow control and it feels like monsoon season in the rainforest. Don’t forget Petra the pink monkey hand shower, waiting to dowse you with warm water she has collected on her travels in the jungle. Imagineer the shower lighting, thrilling any child as it turns from bright daylight to the red glow of a jungle evening sky, or the yellow of an early morning sunrise. Any child would love to experience the 24 hours with friendly animals in the jungle setting. Want to really bring this to life? Just use the incorporated Bluetooth touch connection to play your own pre-recorded jungle sound or music. Imagination knows no limits and this is, ‘Insignia Kids.’
When your kids grow up, the custom design is easily reversible, meaning you can restore it back to the mirrored finish in no time at all.
- Measures 900mm x 900mm x 2150mm (W x L x H)
- MAIN IMAGE SHOWS Castle Ailsa Shower Cabin
- Frame Colour: Chrome
- Back Panel Design: Imaginative and fun shower theme
- Glass Colour: Clear
- Shape: Quadrant corner shower enclosure
- Tray: Insignia's industry changing LeakFree tray design
- Assembly: Fast assembly with Insignia's QuickClick build system
- Customisation: Easily reversible design restoring the back panels to mirror when your kids grow up
- Bluetooth connectivity from any smart device
- Innovative ‘M’ touch control panel with media connections
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Chromotherapy Internal Lighting – 7 colour spectrum, either fixed or scrolling
- Monsoon overhead shower
- Digital Hand Shower with temperature sensitive coloured LED lighting
- Choice of Duck or Monkey design child friendly hand shower
- 6 Body Jets
- Thermostatically controlled with Vernet technology
- Recommended 2.5 BAR pressure minimum
- Do NOT exceed 3.4 BAR pressure
- Free Gift - Pre-Integrated Thermostatic Valve - pre-built into the shower cabin to allow you to safely regulate the hot & cold water
- Upgrade to Digital Handheld Shower Head - Standard handheld shower supplied unless option is selected for digital handheld - £24.00
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- Optional ShowerGuard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass, 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 sq metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors,If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
Standard Delivery is usually within 5-7 working days on all Insignia products.
Express 2-5 working days delivery available upon request for additional cost of only £19.99.
The Latest Insignia Manual Is Available to Download From their Website Here
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 2 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
A pump must not be used on the output of a combi boiler.
It is essential that a fully qualified plumber install the unit in accordance with current regulations.
Please note you must register your purchase on Insignia's Website this will ensure you receive your warranty and a speedy resolution should any problems ever arise. Please Visit http://www.insigniarange.com/warrantyreg.asp
Pre order Due Mid-Jan 2021
Leakfree & Silicone Free:
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**