Insignia INS1057 1650mm x 850mm Steam Shower Whirlpool Spa Bath
- Price Match / Ask A Question
Insignia INS1057 Whirlpool 1650mm x 850mm Steam Shower Spa Bath
This Steam Shower Whirlpool Bath is delightfully shaped to fit along the left or right hand wall.
Backed Up With a Comprehensive 5 Year Parts RTB Warranty
Dimensions: 1650mm x 850mm x 2280mm
One of the Most Popular Models On The Market
- Measures 1650mm x 850mm x 2280mm (WxDxH)
- Insignia Luxury Pack: Includes - Insignia''s own specially crafted and formulated Shower Gel, Sports towel and Luxury waffle bath-robe
- RubberGum - Waterproof fixing seal for horizontal joints on your shower cabin
- “Tri-Jet Steam System” revolutionary Insignia designed powerful steam outlet
- Microphone style hand shower made from high quality brass and finished in chrome
- Insignia''s Patented AMI system delivering steam infused essence
- Insignia “M” Bluetooth active touch screen Control Panel.
- Chromotherapy lighting incorporating 8 different coloured mood settings
- 2.8KW Steam Generator
- Vernet Thermostatic Shower Vavle
- Chrome mixing valve mechanism
- The latest Slim line designer hand held shower
- Synthetic Wooden seat and floor Included
- Stainless steel monsoon rain shower
- Soft cushion headrest
- Ozone System
- Overhead Monsoon Rain Shower
- Hand Shower with Optimal Height Setting
- Easy Glide Doors With Magnetic Closer
- Chrome mixing valve mechanism
- FM radio
- 6 Hydro-Massage Jets
- 5mm Tempered Glass
- Internal multi changing coloured light
- Hot and Cold Connections
- ISO9001 Approved
- CE Certified
- Flow rate of 12/14 litres per minute minimum required
- We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
- Operates at Pressures of 2 - 3 Bar we recommend 2.5bar for the best performance, we recommend these 2 pumps, Salamander ESP75 or ESP100 shower pump which we can supply.
- 1/2" Water connections
• Power connection 230-240 V
• 2 - 4 bar water pressure required
• Needs equal pressure hot & cold water supply
• Electrical IP56 sockets 13 amp supply
• Steam generator - 3KW
• Will work from most:
- modern combi boilers- requires Pressure Equalising Valve
- CE Certified
- ISO9001 Approved
- Vernet Thermostatic Valve Included - allows you to regulate safely the water temperature.
- Optional ShowerGuard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass. 1x Shower Guard usually is enough to cover a 3 sq metre area of glass, this is normally enough to cover the shower doors and small side panels beside the doors,If you wish to apply to the glass backboard panels we would highly recommend you purchase 2x Shower Guard Packs. Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- Free Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: flexi waste hose.
- Upgrade To Digital Shower Head - Standard handheld shower supplied unless option is selected for digital handheld - £24.00
Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- BASIC WASTE TRAP INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Express 2-4 working days delivery available upon request for additional cost of only £24.99. Unless express delivery is requested Standard Delivery is usually within 10-12 working days on all Insignia products.
We appreciate that sometimes it may be impractical to open and inspect a delivery straight away, especially for large items that may not be used immediately or which require professional installation.
If you need longer, then you have the option of paying an additional insurance fee to extend the inspection time to 28 days instead of the standard 48hrs. Please See our product options to select insurance
*Please note that Glass is not covered within this policy and still needs to be inspected for damage and reported within 48hrs. If required insurance must be ordered prior to dispatch*
Will work from most:
- Modern Combi Boilers
- High pressure unvented hot water systems
- Gravity fed systems, used with a pump
Operates at Pressures of 2.0 - 4 Bar and flow rates from 10/12 litres per minute
TOTAL ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
Voltage Rating 220 -240AC
Frequency Rating 50HZ
Power Rating 3.0KW
Other than steam generator
Internal Circuit Voltage is 12V
Internal Current Rating 0.17A
Your electrical contractor should understand ALL legal requirements of connection before undertaking any work or installation. Please note these units must be installed by qualified plumbers and electricians for legal and warranty reasons.
Please note this model does not have thermostatic water control valves we advise the installation of a pressure equalising valve to help regulate the hot and cold water pressures. (this will help if/when someone turns on the cold/hot water elsewhere)
Please note you must register your purchase on Insignia's Website this will ensure you receive your warranty and a speedy resolution should any problems ever arise. Please Visit http://www.insigniarange.com/warrantyreg.asp
This product is eligible for our low cost finance option.
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can all apply.
- 6 or 12 Months Buy Now Pay Later
- 18 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 24 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 36 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 48 Months (15.9%) £/Month
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**