Hudson Reed Chrome Traditional Twin Thermostatic Shower Valve Exposed
The Traditional twin thermostatic shower valve is robust and graceful and this strength of design is equalled by the depth of choice of shower heads & kits. This supremely versatile valve can be fitted exposed.
- Finishes Chrome
- Product Type Thermostatic Shower Valve
- Water Pressure LP1 - 0.1 bar pressure minimum
- Standards BC254/0207, EN200 and/or WRC/NSF
- Requirement Suitable for all plumbing systems
- Can be fitted vertically or horizontally
- Depth: 136mm
What is Included
- Thermostatic Shower Valve with Diverter
During installation extra care must be taken to avoid damaging the fittings. We provide a 20 year guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials (excluding serviceable parts), providing they have been installed, cared for and used in accordance with our instructions.
- 20 Years manufacturer guarantee
Please Call For Availability
Twin Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**