Home of Ultra Chrome Tradditional Twin Concealed Shower Valve
- Price Match / Ask A Question
Home of Ultra Chrome Traditional Twin Concealed Shower Valve A3033
A thermostatically controlled concealed shower with separate controls for the flow & temperature.Suitable for use with shower pumps.
Suitable for all types of plumbing installation this shower valve has the added safety benefit of a built in anti scald device should the cold water supply fail.
Additionally this valve has a safety button stop at 38 degrees centigrade for safe showering which requires a conscious decision to override to higher temperatures.
- Operates one shower accessory
- Manufactured from highly durable brass which is then chrome plated
- Can be fitted vertically or horizontally
- Accurate flow control with 1/4 turn ceramic disc
- Thermostatically controlled to +/- 2 degrees, even if incoming temperature or pressure should fluctuate
- With Valquest valve cartridge
- Full thermal protection: automatic shut down if hot or cold water fails, preventing scalding
- Highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas
- Water Pressure LP1 - 0.1 bar pressure minimum
- Connections: standard 15mm (1/2") inlet
- Suitable for all plumbing systems
* Height: 210mm
* Width: 120mm
- Flow rates:
* 0.1 bar: 5.5 litres per minute
* 0.5 bar: 14 litres per minute
* 1 bar: 20 litres per minute
* 2 bar: 29 litres per minute
* 3 bar: 44 litres per minute
What is Included
- Thermostatic Shower Valve
- Valve Handle
10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**