Coram Watertight Quadrant Pod Including Polished Silver Sliding Door 980mm x 980mm
- Price Match / Ask A Question
Each Coram shower pod comes complete with a shower door, available in a choice of finishes, together with a choice of high performance thermostatic mixer showers. The overlapping construction of the shower pod, together with the waterguard around the shower door provide a performance that is so unbeatable and reliable we offer a Coram Watertight Lifetime Guarantee when used with a Coram Coratech shower tray.
- Quadrant Sliding Shower door
- 980mm x 980mm
- Height is 2275mm (Only Optima is available)
- Polished Silver Frame
- Thermostatic mixer shower, please see optional upgrade
- Including all pipes and fittings necessary for installation
- Easy clean and virtually maintenance free
- The fastest and easiest installation
- Maximum out of plumb for all walls is 10mm
- Water supply pipes and waste connections must be installed prior to installation beginning
- Each unit comes packed in three sturdy cartons
- Coram Watertight Lifetime Guarantee when used with a Coram Coratech shower tray
Ring For Further Details:
Alternative heights of 2235mm & 2130mm are available on request. ALL with underfloor service void access. We also offer low-line threshold pods across the range which do without the access void and sit directly on the building floor. Please contact us for more information.
Colour and effect options available on request. Can accommodate limited mobility fittings
|Blue Jeans||Winter Pines|
All Coram shower pods are manufactured to order to your bespoke requirements with manufacturing lead times being between 5 - 10 working days. Unfortunately as Coram shower pods are bespoke to your order the lead times cannot be any earlier.
(1) Position and fit the fixing batons to the wall.
(2) Locate, level and fix the base.
(3) Slot the side panels to the base and fix
to the back wall batons.
(4) The back panel can then be slotted
into position and secured with a single screw.
(5) The front edges of the side
panels can then be secured to the
side wall batons and the fixing
screws will be concealed by the door frame.
|Choose from two high performance stylish thermostatic mixer showers|
|With all shower pods you have the choice of two top quality sequential mixer showers, a surface mounted bar mixer or a built-in concentric control mixer.
Both feature separate flow and temperature controls and are suitable for both low and high pressure water systems from 0.1bar – 5bar.
|Fitting the mixer|
Bar mixer valve - unique easy-fit system
The built-in valve is factory fitted, which means that on site you simply need to connect the mixer to the hot and cold feeds on the reverse of the valve and connect the showerhose via the bulkhead. The rest of the shower
For special commercial application an anti-ligature fixed sprayhead is also available.
|A unique mounting plate is factory fitted to the pod wall.||The mixer simply connects to the hot and cold feeds with the valve nuts||Flexible pipes hang down the back of the unit.||The pipes are accessed via the removable panel at the front of the base, allowing easy attachment to the piped supplies with the push-fit connectors provided.|
|Coram’s shower doors have been designed to be faster and easier to fit than any other on the
market, which is why Coram have become a leading provider of shower enclosures to trade
installers. Each shower door is supplied fully assembled, so that on site all that is required is to fit the handle and then install it using the wall channels as shown below.
|When fitting the shower door the first thing is to position the wall channels and drill the screw holes.||The door is finally secured by drilling through the wall channels into the door frame and fixing with screws.||The wall channels are then slotted onto the door and screw fixed to the wall.|
This product is eligible for our low cost finance option.
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can all apply.
- 6 or 12 Months Buy Now Pay Later
- 18 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 24 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 36 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 48 Months (15.9%) £/Month
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**