Coram Premier Frameless Pivot Shower Enclosure 900mm - Plain Glass PPI90CUC
- Price Match / Ask A Question
Coram Premier Pivot Door Shower Enclosure 900mm - Plain Glass PPI90CUCPremier offers the best value for both proffessionals installers and their customers.
- Frame: Polished Silver
- Height: 1900mm excluding Shower tray
- Door 900mm
- All Premier enclosures can be fitted Left or Right hand opening
- 6mm Glass
- Fast Easy Fit
- Door In Alcove 850mm - 900mm
- Door with side panel 855mm -905mm
- Pivot: Nylon bush in hinge for smooth and silent operation
- Wall Channel: Generous adjustment for out-of-true walls
- All Enclosures are 1900mm high and made from toughened safety glass - complies with EN12150 and EN12600
- Frame: High quality corrosion resistant aluminium in a choice of finishes -complies with BS6496. All enclosures are power shower tested to BS6340. All doors can be left or right hand opening.
- Nylon bush in hinges for smooth silent operation
- All Glass marked with European Standard to comply with Building Regulations
- Quick release doors for easy cleaning
- Fully reversible for left or right hand cornors or alcoves
- Wall channels allow generous adjustments for out of true walls
- A seperate corner post allows for easier installation with out of true adjustment in both directions
- Comes with Easy Clean Glass
Side Panel With Towel Rail with Plain Glass
- 760mm - PSP76CUC - door with side panel adjustment 710 mm - 760mm
- 800mm - PSP80CUC - door with side panel adjustment 750 mm - 800mm
- 900mm - PSP90CUC - door with side panel adjustment 850 mm - 900mm
To add tray see Coram Coratech resin shower tray or contact us for assistance.
Coram Showers Ltd guarantees its range of enclosures against faulty materials or manufacture for a lifetime, provided they have been installed on a Coram Coratech® showertray and are used and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions (guarantee excludes seals and magnets).
This product is eligible for our low cost finance option.
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can all apply.
- 6 or 12 Months Buy Now Pay Later
- 18 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 24 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 36 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 48 Months (15.9%) £/Month
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**