Coram Optima Bi-Fold Shower Door Enclosure Chrome 700mm
Ideal where space is restricted the Bi-Fold has an inward folding door ensuring easy access. Bi-Fold door shown uses a side panel to create a corner situation. Side panels are separate.
Coram offer quality at affordable prices, chrome finish, 4mm toughened safety glass & 1900mm high. The Coram range is designed and built in Britain to suit British site requirements.
- Size: 700mm
- Height: 1900mm (1960mm Including Slim line tray)
- 6mm toughened safety glass
- Chrome Finish
Side Panel with Plain Glass Chrome Frame
- 1900mm high
- Chrome & White finish frames available
- High quality top frame cover caps
- 4mm toughened safety glass to EN12150 and EN12600 standard*
- All enclosures come with Stay Clean Glass as standard
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium frames to BS6496 standard
- 50mm adjustment (25mm each side) for out of true walls
- Bespoke enclosure options available
- CE tested and complies with BSEN14428
- Lifetime guarantee when fitted with a Coram showertray
- 700mm - OSP370CUC - door with side panel adjustment 670 mm - 695mm
- 760mm - OSP376CUC - door with side panel adjustment 735 mm - 760mm
- 800mm - OSP380CUC - door with side panel adjustment 775 mm - 800mm
- 900mm - OSP390CUC - door with side panel adjustment 875 mm - 900mm
- Door In Alcove 650mm - 700mm
- Door with Side panel 653mm - 703mm
We aim to dispatch within 2-5 working days
Coram Showers Ltd guarantees its range of enclosures against faulty materials or manufacture for a lifetime, provided they have been installed on a Coram Coratech® showertray and are used and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions (guarantee excludes seals and magnets).
Please Call For Availability
Easy Clean Glass:
DOOR ADJUSTMENT (mm):
Bi Fold Shower Door
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**