Carron 1700mm x 800mm Quantum SE Single Ended Exquisite Whirlpool Bath Flush C-Lenda Jets System
- Price Match / Ask A Question
Carron 1700mm x 800mm Quantum SE Single Ended Rectangular Exquisite Whirlpool Bath Flush C-Lenda Jets System
This is a modern design bath which brings simplicity to a new level. This Carron Quantum Acrylic Bath is the ideal choice to accomplish a clean, space free look in the bathroom, manufactured in Britain by Carron. This is a compact yet spacious single ended Bath with optional front and end panels compete the look. The Carron Quantum Acrylic Bath measures 1700 x 800mm and is available in both 5mm acrylic and Carronite.
How does Optional Carronite™ work?
The demonstrable strength of a Carronite™ bath comes from a unique triple layer reinforcement system. This additional weight means the bath requires to be fitted with a unique cradle support system. The combination of the material itself and the cradle system ensure the rigidity and stability of the bath.
When Carronite is added, the bath can stay warmer for longer and is 30% stronger than standard Acrylic baths.
- 1700 x 800 mm Double Ended Bath
- Double ended design ensures both sides of the bath can be used for relaxing in
- Built in Britain to exacting standards by one of the leading bath manufacturers
- Constructed in Britain using high quality of Acrylic
- Supplied without Tap holes allowing them to be drilled in a place of your choosing
- Stylish design suits modern and contemporary interiors
- Bath Internal Depth 440mm
- Bath Internal Length 1250mm
- Bath Internal Width 545mm
- Water capacity 267 litres
- Front and End Panels Available.
- Measurements L 1700 x H 590 x W 800mm
- Optional Headrest
10 Jet Exquisite Flush C-Lenda Whirlpool System Features Include:
- 10x Exquisite Whirlpool C-Lenda Jet System fitted in the UK by Lisna Waters Whirlpool Expert Engineers.
- Flush Directional C-Lenda Whirlpool Jets - 6 Large Side Jets (3 on each side) which Allow you to move the direction jet which thus allows you to redirect the jet stream to various positions
- 4 Flush Multi Jets – Exquisite C-Lenda System - Allows to you ensure the pleasure of the back jets without them protruding out into your back. See below Diagram for further info on the C-Lenda Jets
- Whirlpool Flow Control - Allows you to control the intensity of the whirlpool system from a soft massage to a vigorous massage session
- Safety Suction Filter – Helps to Ensure to catch hair and stop damage to the whirlpool pump
- Flush Bath Controls – The Bath controls to allow you to control turning on the whirlpool system and pressure controls are flush mounted on the Inside of the bath and fully waterproof.
- High Quality Pipe Work - Lisna Waters Encore System use heavy duty pipework on all of our whirlpool bath systems, this pipework increases dramatically the quality and lifespan of the whirlpool.
- Lisna Waters UK Designed & Fitted Whirlpool System to this Carron Bath
Above Bath Shown is the LisnaWaters Encore System not Exquisite System | LWB18 bath model as example
Optional Revive Exquisite Brass Jet Airspa System Features
- 12 Chrome Exquisite Brass Jet Airspa Jets - An elegantly designed airspa jet that gently released 100’s of bubbles from the base of the bath.
- Chrome Pneumatic control buttons mounted onto of the edge of the bath.
- Quiet Air Blower Technology - Utilising the latest technological advances, our Air Blowers are one of the quietest available on the market.
- Heated Air Blower Technology - Our Air Blower contains an integrated heating mechanism to gently heat the air as it passes through the blower.
Optional Elite Electronic System – Featuring our Underwater colouring changing light with Bright 7 colour technology, our electronic touchpad and control box system to allow you to elegantly and electronically control your whirlpool system. The Revive Airspa system this can also be controlled via the touchpad. There is also a low water sensor fitted to the bath, this ensures that the correct minimum amount of water has been filled into the bath but allowing the whirlpool electronic system to be engaged, this goes towards ensuring no damage can occur to your whirlpool pump due to being run dry or without the correct level of water
Optional Elite Electronic System Features:
- Includes Underwater Colour Changing Light no need to also add as an option
- Electronic Touchpad and control box
- Electronic Low Water Sensor
- Allows you to electronically independently control the LED, Whirlpool Jets and if ordered the revive airspa system.
- Unique FM Radio with Speaker System to allow you to listen to your favorite radio station whilst you relax
Optional Bath Filler with Pop Up Waste & Overflow - A sleek looking modern single lever freeflow bath filler from Premier, features a click clack waste, integrated bath filler spout and overflow. It is ideal for a clean and simplistic finish.This is a Bath Filler Option and connects to hot and cold water supply, which then means you will not require additional side valves or shower valve.
Optional Upgrade Underwater LED Colour Changing Mood Light - With Colour LED Technology Our specialist LED underwater light offers an amazing range of colours to suit most moods. Our Super bright LED’s will rotate through the colour spectrum with over 7 colours.
Optional Inline Water Heater - Why not add Thermotherapy to your bath, Our inline water heater is fitted between the whirlpool pump and the jets to gentle heat the water stream as it passes through. This in turn helps slow down the cooling of the water and helps to keep the bath water warmer for longer.Highly Recommended Addon Feature
Optional Whirlpool Power Booster System - The Whirlpool Power Booster System allows you to divert power away from the airspa blower into the whirlpool system allowing you to infuse air and create an even better whirlpool experience.(only available of you have ordered the revive airspa system)
Optional Water Jet Fill System - The Jet Fill System allows you to fill the bath from jets, this requires high water pressure to help fill the bath quickly - We recommend if selecting this option to choose our Side Valves to allow the mixing of your how and cold water. If you opt without you will need to supply you own side valves or another method of enabling the water to enter the Lisna Jet Fill System
The Whirlpool System is made bespoke to order with all your specifications and normally take 7-14 working days for production at our UK Factory and then please allow 3-5 working days for delivery, if express production and delivery required please call for further information.
OPTIONAL BATH UPGRADE CARRONITE BENEFITS
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**