Jupiter Belgrade Traditional Wall Mounted Basin Mixer Tap BEL15
What is Included
- Wall Mounted Basin Mixer Tap
- Tap comes in high quality chrome finish
- Lever basin mixer tap
- Tap body crafted from solid brass
- Sleek yet classic curved design
- This item comes complete with a 10 years manufacturers guarantee
How The Tap is Made:
- We expect to dispatch this item within 3-5 working days
- The inception of any well manufactured product starts with the design team. This team calculates, values and measures the product that will eventually be put into production. Without having used these fundamental skills nothing would be created.
- The perfect tap starts its life as a humble length of brass or raw material. Brass is an alloy mixture of copper and zinc and has properties that make it unique to the manufacture of bathroom taps and brassware.
- During manufacture the brass bar is heated to a melting temperature in excess of 940 degrees Celsius. At this temperature the brass transforms into a liquid state and can be easily poured into the sand cast moulds that form the basic shape of the tap.
- Next, the hot sand cast mould disintegrates and leaves a rough casting. This casting is then precision machined, drilled and tapped in preparation for polishing.
- The polishing takes place to bring the tap to a mirror finish in readiness for the chrome plating. This process has to be exact and lays the perfect base for the finished article.
- The polished tap then has to have a finishing coat of chromium plating applied. The technique of drafting an electroplated layer of chrome onto the metal surface ensures a hardness to the tap body as well as providing corrosion resistance and a surface that can be easily cleaned.
- Finally, every single item produced endures a rigorous quality control inspection before being packaged and dispatched to you: our customer.
Healthy Stock Level
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**