Aventis Right Hand Walk In Bath Without Lift 1700mm x 700mm
The standard non-lift Aventis bath is deigned to replace an existing bath. It is 1700mm x 700mm in dimension, so has the same footprint of most conventional baths.
It has an easy to use slam-shut inward opening door, and simple latch look for easy operation.
If you are registered disabled you can claim the VAT back on this product , give us a call for MORE INFO.
- Effortless door operation
- Same dimensions of most conventional baths for neat and easy installation in place of an existing bath.
- Dual waste for faster drainage and safety
- Slip resistant area to base
- Front Panel Included
- Optional 12 Jet AirSpa on the Base of the bath.
- Optional Underwater Coloured light
- Both Left Hand and Right Hand Available - Left Hand a Seperate Product
TMV3: (Please Choose From Options)
- L: 1700mm
- W: 700mm
- H: 550mm
- Safety valve to stop scalding from taking place and can be added from the options.
- If you go for TMV3 then the product has been approved to TMV3 certification for thermostatic performance, reducing the risk of scalding, our TMV3 valve is 22mm for use with any bath filler or bath shower mixer.
- This bath is a bespoke made to order item and as such delivery lead times are usually within 7-10 working days. Please Note if you add the Airspa System or/and Colour Light delivery is expected in roughly 14-21 working days.
- 6 Years Maufacturers Guarentee
- The integrity of the door seal and associated mechanism carries a one year guarantee against failure which would otherwise lead to the bath being non-serviceable/usable.
- N.B. The above guarantees will not be valid if the bath is not used and maintained as per the instructions supplied with the bath.
Healthy Stock Level
Walk In Bath
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**