Why not relax in an invigorating whirlpool shower bath, after a long hard day at work, check out which bath would be most suitable for you below.
NEW YEARS SALE - EXTRA 5% OFF WHIRLPOOL BATHS - USE DISCOUNT CODE: GBOX5 AT CHECKOUT
- Latest Products
- Benefits of a Jacuzzi Bath and Whirlpool Baths
Whirlpool baths are a luxurious addition to your bathroom and they certainly look great in a newly-designed, stylish bathroom suite. But it is the health benefits of a jacuzzi bath that really make a difference – and can be the reason you choose this type of bath over any other on the market. Whether your whirlpool bath helps treat a particular health condition, or you simply want to improve your overall wellbeing, this bathtub is an essential part of your bathroom. Here’s why:
1. Whirlpool Baths Helps Ease Stress
Stress is one of today’s most prevalent and most damaging conditions. Anything you can do to ease the impact of stress on your life will ultimately benefit your health and wellbeing tremendously. Soaking in a deep whirlpool bath helps the cares and preoccupations of the day melt away. A whirlpool bath at the end of a long day helps you unwind. There is a lot of good involved in sitting back and letting the gently massaging waters take away tension. Lowering stress helps improve your physical as well as your psychological health.
2. Sleep Better with a Whirlpool Bath
As you lower stress you sleep better. As you sleep better you wake up more energised and ready to tackle the day. Better sleep is also linked to a lower risk of many health conditions. While a whirlpool baths help you sleep better because it helps lower your stress levels, it also helps by pulling the temperature of your body down which allows you to drift off to sleep more easily.
3. Improved Circulation with a Whirlpool Bath
The massaging action of the water jets in the bath, the temperature of the water, and the natural movement of the water can help to improve your circulation. With improved circulation you get more oxygen delivering important nutrients in your bloodstream all around your body.
4. Whirlpool Baths Can Help Treat Pain
A whirlpool bath can also provide active pain relief. Whether you are suffering from stiff and aching joints due to arthritis, or muscle strain due to an injury, a whirlpool spa baths allows the muscles to un-knot and provides valuable pain relief. The jets of water, when aimed at the troublesome spots in the body, are powerful soothers of discomfort.
5. Improved Skin Tone
The temperature of the water and the pressure on your skin helps oxygen flow more freely to the upper layers of the skin, aiding in skin rejuvenation and making your skin look younger and fresher. If you suffer from acne or other skin conditions regular soaks in a jacuzzi bath can help to clear the skin effectively.
6. Whirlpool Baths Can Aid the Respiratory System
Moist heat in the bath and bathroom helps to clear the airways and soothe the distressing effects of congestion, bronchitis and asthma. This makes whirlpool baths ideal in the wintertime when all too many people are suffering from these ailments.
The bathroom is supposedly the most frequented place in every home. Man has become so dependent on it for so many natural reasons. Bathing is a must for hygienic reasons, and it has become an important ritual part of daily life in many countries and cultures. For some people, the bathroom is also that place where they get to pause and take a break from the fast-paced world we are all living in. And what better way to relax, recuperate and unwind than in a bathroom with a whirlpool bath.
Whirlpool baths were manufactured to meet the increasing demand for the modern home owner, looking for a method of relaxing whilst providing a necessary means of cleansing the body. Due to innovation and ingenuity the manufacturers of the whirlpool bathtub were able to dedicate their skills to create a state of the art product that offers the finest bathing experience. Most whirlpool systems feature an array of between 12 and 18 powerful water jets combined with an additional 12 jet air spa system as an optional extra. Each jet is strategically positioned to provide the ultimate in massage and therapeutic treatment.
Here are some important uses and features worth studying if you are considering getting your own whirlpool bath.
- Since its development and perfection through years of hard research and experimentation, today’s modern whirlpool silent operation” system can now boast an unsurpassed quality and unrivalled performance. With a corner whirlpool bath installed, the bathroom becomes an ideal place for relaxation and unwinding after a hard day’s work.
- Also boasting an array of high-quality features and unsurpassed levels of performance is another variation that is designed with excellent tap ware and minimalist features is the special hydro massage feature mixed with various sauna spa properties. The air-spa whirlpool shower bath offers a much gentler massage experience that is streamed through specialised nozzles, strategically positioned around the bathtub. This is perfectly suited for people wanting relief from aches and pains alongside aiding people with health issues like heart problems and hypertension.
- This special bathroom fixture is carefully designed with all those vital components that set it apart from others. Among these components is the water level sensor, which detects the amount of water currently in the tub and turns it off automatically when the ideal water level is reached. The timer alerts you of your time spent in the tub, while the water temperature sensor takes care of the ideal water temperature. Then there is also the mood and underwater lights otherwise known as chromo-therapy lighting, that create ambiance and tranquillity to give your bathing experience an even more relaxing quality.