Sydney 800mm Quadrant Hydro Glass Backed Shower Cabin with Massage Jets - JT13
- Price Match / Ask A Question
Sydney 800mm Quadrant Hydro Shower Cabin with Massage Jets - JT13
The Sydney shower cabin is 800mm with white back walls elegantly designed with high quality components offers the latest in luxury design for the modern bathroom. We have a reinforced shower tray for extra strength and support and ultra modern hand shower design. The Sydney shower cabin will make any style of bathroom large or an ensuite bathroom look bright and modern.
- White Glass Backed Panels & Glass Back Central Panel with option to upgrade to Easy Clean Glass
- Chrome finished accessories
- Corrosion resistant polished aluminium profiles
- Stainless Steel Support Frame Under the Tray for extra strength and support
- Soft Close Magnetic door seals
- Dimensions: 800mm x 800mm x 2150mm
- Designer Hand Shower and Riser Bar
- Comprehensive Fitting and Operation Instructions
- Clear Safety 5mm Glass doors
- Adjustable Body Jets
- High Quality Vernet wax element
- Thermostatic Shower Valve
- Better Drain Hose
- WRAS Approved Water Supply Hoses
- Operates at Pressures of 1.5 - 3 Bar we recommend 2bar for the best performance, we recommend these 2 pumps, Salamander ESP75 or ESP100 shower pump which we can supply.
- Tray height 150mm,total height of shower 2150mm.
- Flow rate of 12/14 litres per minute minimum required
- We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
- Free Specially Adapted Waste Trap Included Saving you over £29.98.
- Free Thermostatic Valve - allows you to regulate safely the water temperature. Saving you over £28.
- Free Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x standard 900mm long braided hoses and standard shower cabin waste trap and flexi waste hose.
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Optional Easyclean Glass: This is a nano liquid applied to the glass to help reduce the levels of limescale residue build-up and goes towards helps to keep your shower cleaner for longer.
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures.The steam cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location.All Measurements and weights are for guidance only. Package dimensions may change without notification. Whilst every effort is made to ensure this information is kept up to date, design and features are subject to change without notification.
This product is eligible for our low cost finance option.
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can all apply.
- 6 or 12 Months Buy Now Pay Later
- 18 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 24 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 36 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 48 Months (15.9%) £/Month
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**